Hoyas' Urick hopeful lacrosse series with Syracuse continues | Syracusefan.com

Hoyas' Urick hopeful lacrosse series with Syracuse continues

No thanks, I think SU needs to get georgetown off the schedule as soon as possible. They will already have multiple games in the md-dc area and it not a traditional rival. I would prefer to keep nova based on the number of high quality recruits coming out of Philly lately.

My preferred schedule when acc play starts -
UVA
Maryland
Unc
Duke
Hopkins
Princeton
Hobart
Cornell
ND
Villanova
Michigan
Albany
Rutgers
Hofstra or stony brook

Forget Michigan, Hofstra or Stonybrook.

We have Army on the schedule every year. And I'd like to get Colgate back.

Here is why you play Michigan and a team on long island, exposure. Michigan will get a ton of press and SU, being the headliner it is, should get them on the schedule. As for Army, they are on the schedule now, but many teams that were on the schedule for longer periods of time are now gone. Army used to be a preseason scrimmage and it was great prep for the season, no reason not to go back to that set up.

Michigan is interesting. Good for exposure in a key part of the country going forward. And will be an easy win for a while, which will be important given that the schedule will be much tougher when you swap UNC and UMD for Providence and St. Johns. SOS should not be an issue, still need a couple lesser games on the slate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom