Can’t argue with this

he did not.

All-Freshman Team
Vernon Carey Jr., Duke, 75
Cole Anthony, North Carolina, 55
Landers Nolley II, Virginia Tech, 54
Cassius Stanley, Duke, 36
Patrick Williams, Florida State, 29

Hard to argue w/ any of those over JGIII.

He's had a mostly solid, and expectedly up-and-down Frosh year.
Overall game has tailed off of late, which is also not atypical w/ first year players - especially getting the kind of minutes Joe has.

And absolutely annihilated Joe Girard during their matchup. It was not even close.
I'm not arguing that Joe Girard is better than Cole Anthony. He's not. That's not the argument.

I'm arguing that Cole Anthony didn't deserve to make the freshman team given the number of games he missed.

You can also make the argument that his numbers were great, but his team so vastly underperformed that he doesn't merit individual accolades.

I'm not arguing that Joe Girard is better than Cole Anthony. He's not. That's not the argument.

I'm arguing that Cole Anthony didn't deserve to make the freshman team given the number of games he missed.

You can also make the argument that his numbers were great, but his team so vastly underperformed that he doesn't merit individual accolades.
I misunderstood what you were saying, please don’t make me see you in hell

Congrats on the player who won the sixth man of the year award. Personally I think Buddy B is made for this award and that roll. He averaged 15 pts a game playing almost 40 minutes a game. I think coming off the bench to provide instant 3 pt offense and lighting up the dome is the roll he is made for. I think Buddy would average 15 pts a game playing 25-30 minutes a game in a roll where he is brought in to shoot and ignite the crowd and change the complexion of the game.
Its to bad we don't have a guard who could make the starts and play tough defense and reasonable offense in the first parts of games or the second half and when we need to change the complexion of the game you bring in the deadeye. Oh well I think that plan has sailed but I for one would be jumping up and down screaming if we ere in a tight game with NC or Duke or anybody and we needed some instant offense to get everything ignited.

Congrats on the player who won the sixth man of the year award. Personally I think Buddy B is made for this award and that roll. He averaged 15 pts a game playing almost 40 minutes a game. I think coming off the bench to provide instant 3 pt offense and lighting up the dome is the roll he is made for. I think Buddy would average 15 pts a game playing 25-30 minutes a game in a roll where he is brought in to shoot and ignite the crowd and change the complexion of the game.
Its to bad we don't have a guard who could make the starts and play tough defense and reasonable offense in the first parts of games or the second half and when we need to change the complexion of the game you bring in the deadeye. Oh well I think that plan has sailed but I for one would be jumping up and down screaming if we ere in a tight game with NC or Duke or anybody and we needed some instant offense to get everything ignited.

Slow your role, man. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom