Hughes wrist | Syracusefan.com

Hughes wrist

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
Any insider hear anything? He vanished in the second half and I was wondering if his first half fall where he appeared to land on his hand may have been a problem (see GMAC in 03 title game after hurting his hand)? I am trying to find a silver lining for a kid who just vanished last night in the second half when Tyus truly needed just an ounce of help in the 2nd half.

Would like to read the answer to this question as well

Any insider hear anything? He vanished in the second half and I was wondering if his first half fall where he appeared to land on his hand may have been a problem (see GMAC in 03 title game after hurting his hand)? I am trying to find a silver lining for a kid who just vanished last night in the second half when Tyus truly needed just an ounce of help in the 2nd half.
He made a few after the fall

I think it is less about the wrist and that he was hitting and they did a good job pressing up on him. He then needs to drive and shoot it at the second level or take it to the rim. I think he is capable of this but not confident enough yet.

He played a lot and nailed at least one three post-injury so I assume he's good to go. They were probably just looking at it as a precaution.