Hunt impressive? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hunt impressive?

Funderburke really disappointed me. I thought if he wasn't on the 1's that he would at least get some run with the 2's but I don't even remember him getting in the game and if he did they didn't throw to him. Big questions about this kid. I just hoping he's such a dynamic weapon that the coach's didn't want to show their hand in the spring.
I heard from people that he has been a disappointment. Has not live up to expectations. Sorry boys. I am excited about him too. Hopefully he steps up. His situation is starting remind me of marcus sales.

I heard from people that he has been a disappointment. Has not live up to expectations. Sorry boys. I am excited about him too. Hopefully he steps up. His situation is starting remind me of marcus sales.

Im still hoping the light clicks on for him.

What about Ben Lewis? Anybody see him in the open practices or game?

thought OL did a nice job creating some holes... Hunt def is the clear number one going in... felt bad for the 2 O cause the 1 D was not letting them do anything.. McFarlane was impressive also... The amount of talent we have at RB is amazing. Def feel good walking away from this game...

JUST SAYING, at times Kinder moved the ball with the south O against the north D. These games do not reveal much unless things are evenly matched.

Guys who will play and contribute.

Both Juco LB's look good to me. Nice to have depth at every lb position.

Sloan is the 3rd dt in rotation. He had a good spring game last year as well and i think he will be very solid

DB- S look solid like our depth think that Whig gives a good push

Hunt was head and shoulders above the rest. Should be a heck of a battle this fall with Drew

RB's off the chart. they all looked good and Ash and PTG still to come

Wr is a little concerning.. I still think we see the Funder this fall and Flemming has the look but is he a gamer. Like Chris as give him a seem and he is gone. It will be interesting to see how the staff uses all of the weapons.

This team will not be pushed around by any team on our schedule. We have talent depth size and speed.

Nice to see

Im still hoping the light clicks on for him.

What about Ben Lewis? Anybody see him in the open practices or game?

Sitting in the stands in a walking boot.

I thought kinder had the best practice I've seen him have. He really played pretty well. And Charlie had the worst practice I've ever seen him have.

And Hunt simply looked like our starting QB going against our 2nds. He played really confidently.

JUST SAYING, at times Kinder moved the ball with the south O against the north D. These games do not reveal much unless things are evenly matched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom