Hunt | Syracusefan.com

Hunt

anomander

Living Legend
This game could go a long way in showing our potential going into next year. Does Hunt keep progressing showing that the improvements for the Pitt and BC games weren't a fluke? Or does he fall back to the road struggles he had earlier in the season? I tend to believe that he has progressed while the addition of some better receivers stepped into new roles. I definitely think it would be the best for the program if he steps up and stamps his name on the position. The younger kids can wait.

Now let's go Orange!!!

anomander said:
This game could go a long way in showing our potential going into next year. Does Hunt keep progressing showing that the improvements for the Pitt and BC games weren't a fluke? Or does he fall back to the road struggles he had earlier in the season? I tend to believe that he has progressed while the addition of some better receivers stepped into new roles. I definitely think it would be the best for the program if he steps up and stamps his name on the position. The younger kids can wait. Now let's go Orange!!!

I'm hoping for "BC Hunt" - esp in the first half. I'd also love to see Jerome rumble for 150 in his last game in Orange. Hay will finally be in the barn.

This game could go a long way in showing our potential going into next year. Does Hunt keep progressing showing that the improvements for the Pitt and BC games weren't a fluke? Or does he fall back to the road struggles he had earlier in the season? I tend to believe that he has progressed while the addition of some better receivers stepped into new roles. I definitely think it would be the best for the program if he steps up and stamps his name on the position. The younger kids can wait.

Now let's go Orange!!!

Not so sure he can step up without the kids playing a bit part. They say he is a confident kid so maybe he takes charge in about an hour.

still makes me extremely nervous going into any game and he needs to have one of his best games against a BCS opponent today to win. I hope he goes and gets it. Eternal optimist here. Lets go Orange!

I'm hoping for "BC Hunt" - esp in the first half. I'd also love to see Jerome rumble for 150 in his last game in Orange. Hay will finally be in the barn.

let's make it 160 so he can have 1,000 on the season and keep our steak of 1,000 yard rushers going :cool: