Hype Video | UNC | Syracusefan.com

Hype Video | UNC

3/10

Someone is going to win and someone is not.

About as true as it gets.

Did anyone see what ND put out about their 4th quarter drive? It was amazing. I bet there are 2 dozen students on campus that have the skills to do similar things, how do we find them?

Someone is gonna be smiling and jumping up and down and somebody is not. profound to be sure. Was the smirk a nod to a..'so your'e telling me there's a chance' lfgo!

Wish we had embraced the challenge against Clemson but who knows maybe it happen this week. I‘m somehow more ambivalent after watching that video.

Is there some type of copyright concern or something in that there has been no background music in any of these this year? It’s getting to the point where I don’t even want to click on it, whereas last year I couldn’t wait for them to drop.

I am a fan of Dino, but turning one of his interviews/pressers into a hype piece doesn’t work for me.

Didn’t someone here do a hype video a couple years ago? It was really really good. Where’s that person at?

Wish we had embraced the challenge against Clemson but who knows maybe it happen this week. I‘m somehow more ambivalent after watching that video.
Going into Clemson I was feeling pretty agnostic about our chances. One one hand the players had it circled, but on another Clemson doesn’t lose 2 in a row and was out to prove they were still legit.

UNC is riding high right now at a basketball school but haven’t really beaten anyone or looked that impressive imo. They also have a huge game vs Miami next week and could be looking ahead.

Give me Cuse off the loss. The players seem determined to not allow the same slide that happened last year. I think Shrader has another huge road game as he has done several times in his career and it’s a homecoming game for him. A little worried about our defense vs their offense especially with Tez now eligible, but I trust in Rocky’s system/adjustments and think we can get more stops than them to win a shootout. LGO

The same girl who wrecked the energy in the Dome ( Blaring Music) is also doing the hype videos…… my guess.

The same girl who wrecked the energy in the Dome ( Blaring Music) is also doing the hype videos…… my guess.

They hired that Indiana girl in just her bra???

Its lights out

I particularly liked trying to synch up the lyrics with the images, for example:

"his palms are sweaty" = Clemson guy fumbles punt

"he's choking now" = Clemson guy fumbles on running play

"oops, there goes gravity" = SU player delivers vicious hit and Clemson guys falls down

"he won't give up that easy" = SU player catches swing pass, eludes hit and goes for TD

"shut the shtt down" = SU sacks Clemson QB and knocks him out

"there's way too much for me at stake" = SU player scores rushing TD from 1980 bowl game win, diving into the end zone

Last edited:
Here you go. Thanks for the kind words. This was fun to make, for certain.

As Tony Bruno would say: "Beautiful".

BTW, is that Mack Brown doing the analyst-broadcast of the 2017 game? Sounds like him. I have to say, he was good at it and very respectful of the Syracuse program.

I particularly liked trying to synch up the lyrics with the images, for example:

"his palms are sweaty" = Clemson guy fumbles punt

"he's choking now" = Clemson guy fumbles on running play

"oops, there goes gravity" = SU player delivers vicious hit and Clemson guys falls down

"he won't give up that easy" = SU player catches swing pass, eludes hit and goes for TD

"shut the shtt down" = SU sacks Clemson QB and knocks him out

"there's way too much for me at stake" = SU player scores rushing TD from 1980 bowl game win, diving into the end zone
I absolutely noticed

They should enlist you, also it was a great mix of play by play vs music and plays vs non action shots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom