Hypothetical point spread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hypothetical point spread...

Do not EVER, EVER use anything he tweets about football spreads to bet. It is garbage.
Yeah. I don't follow his pregame.com stuff for his picks. I do like to hear from him in general what others are saying

Not sure that UK has a single NBA PG or SF on their roster. Probably not even an NBA 2G. Not even one that will ever develop into one. Harrison's will get NBA looks but I don't see either being NBA starters. Let's face it 5 of UK's McD's are C's and PF's and you can only play 2 of them at a time. They will struggle a few times this year. This wouldn't be close.

Being from Philly and watching the sixers play a lot, this team is more of a joke than you guys are giving them credit for. They still win vs Kentucky, but I think it's closer than everyone thinks. It's really ugly and if they didn't have MCW, I would block Comcast

Being from Philly and watching the sixers play a lot, this team is more of a joke than you guys are giving them credit for. They still win vs Kentucky, but I think it's closer than everyone thinks. It's really ugly and if they didn't have MCW, I would block Comcast

I didnt just block comcast, I banned it!

They said Kentucky is the biggest team in college basketball and bigger than all but one team in the NBA, (they didn't say who was bigger). They would lose to the Sixers but it probably wouldn't be a 30-40 point blow out. It would look more like when the SU defending national champions lost to the Globetrotters in the Dome a few years ago. Kentucky wouldn't lack for size or talent but they'd still be pushed around by athletes who are more physically mature and have more experience playing the game and playing together.

Portland Trailblazers

I think the one thing not considered here is that the UK kids would have a tough time, at this current moment, making 3-point shots from the NBA line.

But I think the 76ers bigs would be in a battle with the UK front line.