Hysterical IU fan... Zone is illegal! | Syracusefan.com

Hysterical IU fan... Zone is illegal!

Zeller can't jump ... he's white ... when he plays against someone stronger or blacker ... he can't jump LOL ... Wow ... what a jackass.

Not sure this is the year to be talking trash as a kentucky fan...but that was hilarious

I knew there was something up with that...That was to funny.

I just hoped there was no way that was an IU fan.

Once the sweet 16 rings were mentioned about 30 seconds in, I knew he was trolling.

Sweet 16 rings = Best trollin material ever for an opposition fanbase.

3 minutes of my life I'll never get back, yikes. That's about as bad as I've ever seen.

Someone needs to write "That zone is illegal - it should be banned" on that white board in the SU locker room. It would be a great mantra going forward.

IU may have to order SW16 rings but KU has to order NIT rings. Oh wait, can you get a ring for losing in the 1st round of the NIT?

is he speaking of the vaunted 1-3-1 Syracuse zone?

Also, speaking of S16 rings, will Crean order a set for this year's squad? Will there be a special ring ceremony?

Kentucky fan trolling IU? Funny but arrogant as usual with that fanbase. Wasn't Kentucky picked #3 preseason - who's the granddaddy of all chokers? Didn't they lose in the 1st round of the NIT? Was worth seeing a Kentucky fan cheer Louisville on though, bet that will make him popular in Catland.

IU may have to order SW16 rings but KU has to order NIT rings. Oh wait, can you get a ring for losing in the 1st round of the NIT?
Of course they can. They earned that NIT berth. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom