I’m still stunned about Nykeim Johnson | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

I’m still stunned about Nykeim Johnson

What does that even mean? The cash cows get protected by the refs, not screwed. Your statement contradicts itself.
1575292089284.png

Oh is that what I said? Ok thanks for letting me know.
Well then, clarify what you said. You stated, "... that doesn’t mean it’s not the wrong course of action. If anything a lot of things that have been done forever turn out to be wrong from my perspective."

What does that mean, if it's different than what I think it means? Do you or do you not think it's the correct thing to do?

Well then, clarify what you said. You stated, "... that doesn’t mean it’s not the wrong course of action. If anything a lot of things that have been done forever turn out to be wrong from my perspective."

What does that mean, if it's different than what I think it means? Do you or do you not think it's the correct thing to do?

I think it’s an individual judgment call for anyone to rush into a fight. Peacemaker or combatant.

I think it’s an individual judgment call for anyone to rush into a fight. Peacemaker or combatant.
We aren't talking about a random fight on the street. Why are you afraid to give a concrete answer? Stop dancing around the question. Is it part of a ref's job and is it correct for refs to separate players?

Syracuse is just a cash cow for the ACC and the officiating reflects that.

A losing Syracuse team makes Syracuse a cash cow?? Funny, I would have thought Syracuse teams going to bowls and the NCAA tourney would produce far more income for the conference but apparently it is the opposite.

We aren't talking about a random fight on the street. Why are you afraid to give a concrete answer? Stop dancing around the question. Is it part of a ref's job and is it correct for refs to separate players?

Afraid? Aw man you are so scary. I’m shatting my pants over here worried about typing a response to you. I bet you can chew glass into a buck shot.
LMAO!

On a serious note, it’s not a part of their job but any individual ref who thinks they should engage that risk by all means is welcome to be a peacemaker.

Afraid? Aw man you are so scary. I’m shatting my pants over here worried about typing a response to you. I bet you can chew glass into a buck shot.
LMAO!

On a serious note, it’s not a part of their job but any individual ref who thinks they should engage that risk by all means is welcome to be a peacemaker.
So every ref in college and the nfl has been doing something that is not their job for decades. Ok.

It's weird you think they're just being peacemakers, like they're some altruisric people that come upon a fight in the mall, and not people that are payed to maintain a certain amount of civility in brutal game.

So every ref in college and the nfl has been doing something that is not their job for decades. Ok.

It's weird you think they're just being peacemakers, like they're some altruisric people that come upon a fight in the mall, and not people that are payed to maintain a certain amount of civility in brutal game.
I know some officials and they are told to not step in if the fight is legit, Not that this Johnson situation was, but refs are told if the fight is on - stay out of it.

What’s weird is that you assume it’s just me playing a guessing game. Lol

Syracuse is just a cash cow for the ACC and the officiating reflects that.
LoL this is so funny I can’t even get upset.
We joined the conference the conference didn’t need us.
It’s a benefit to Syracuse to have a seat at the adult table.
My god we are not a cash cow. Clemson football is a cash cow.
Duke basketball is a cash cow.
Syracuse basketball is a cash cow when Syracuse basketball and not what it is now.

The ACC could trade Syracuse for Cincinnati tomorrow and it wouldn’t affect their bottom line.

You might want to look up what cash cow means.

Here is investopedias definition: A cash cow is a metaphor for a dairy cow that produces milk over the course of its life and requires little to no maintenance. We have a large fan base and generate good ratings. They will milk that until it dries up. Then off to the glue factory.

So cash cow means we're kinda like the Washington Generals? Hard to argue with that based on some of these calls.

you wanna talk about something rigged worse than ACC reffing... I've met o79... how he hasn't scooped up that award in the last 7 years I behind me.
Based on your last sentence, I'm not sure you've really met me. At least with your eyes open. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom