I’ve been wanting restitution for the ‘94 Oklahoma game for 28 years | Syracusefan.com

I’ve been wanting restitution for the ‘94 Oklahoma game for 28 years

OrangeDW

Living Legend
They called a penalty on us, not for taunting the other team or starting fights, but for celebrating with teammates after what should’ve been a game winning TD pass.

This squares things there.

Gonna need some really stupid uniform penalties and a questionable PI called against whoever our next close game is.

We also should be allowed to hold the Pitt QB up for 36 seconds before taking the ball away for a turnover.

I want ALL the paybacks this season.

Eric15

Living Legend
They called a penalty on us, not for taunting the other team or starting fights, but for celebrating with teammates after what should’ve been a game winning TD pass.

Gonna need some really stupid uniform penalties and a questionable PI called against whoever our next close game is.

We also should be allowed to hold the Pitt QB up for 36 seconds before taking the ball away for a turnover.

Today also reminded me of the 2012 Northwestern game in reverse. A late penalty hurt us and then NW scored in the same exact spot on the field as we did when we won today.

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age

I actually flashed on that game during the game today. Still burns thinking about it.