I actually felt sorry for McGloster yesterday | Syracusefan.com

I actually felt sorry for McGloster yesterday

Dcuse

All Conference
I re-watched a lot of game when I got home. He made the DEnds for Fla St look like Dalvin Cook. He couldn't get a fingernail on them. Very embarrassing game for him. With Foster badly overmatched at center besides,it made for a nightmare for Mahoney.

He's so awful. I've trashed him every game. Also, I don't get why Roberts was hyped before the season. Kid is terrible

I re-watched a lot of game when I got home. He made the DEnds for Fla St look like Dalvin Cook. He couldn't get a fingernail on them. Very embarrassing game for him. With Foster badly overmatched at center besides,it made for a nightmare for Mahoney.
Agree, with line play like this it's pretty surprising that we got four wins. At least we some glimpses this year of what can happen with a mobile qb who makes quick decisions

There was a lot of oh for f's sake being muttered. Hard to get upset, just throw up your hands. At least the end of the half was fun

I thought a lot of the play action stuff just made it worse for Mahoney. It's not really credible and it just gives the monsters another second to kill him

That was a true freshman d-end for Florida state

He's so awful. I've trashed him every game. Also, I don't get why Roberts was hyped before the season. Kid is terrible
Roberts is still really young. There's reason for optimism with him at least.

Agree, with line play like this it's pretty surprising that we got four wins. At least we some glimpses this year of what can happen with a mobile qb who makes quick decisions

There was a lot of oh for f's sake being muttered. Hard to get upset, just throw up your hands. At least the end of the half was fun

I thought a lot of the play action stuff just made it worse for Mahoney. It's not really credible and it just gives the monsters another second to kill him

In all fairness, there were a number of coverage sacks as well.

We have a lot of work to do, but the experience these guys are getting is invaluable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom