I always thought Duke Basketball players were the smartest group going | Syracusefan.com

I always thought Duke Basketball players were the smartest group going

when you can't go to college, go to Duke

girls hearts must have been pounding on the inbound. that wide open layup is actually a very difficult shot . your mind is screaming "don't blow this".

girls hearts must have been pounding on the inbound. that wide open layup is actually a very difficult shot . your mind is screaming "don't blow this".

And she used the left as well. Love it.

Looks like they could have taken about 3 shots at it before Duke even got close to the play.

I remember a kid on my team in grade 8 going the wrong way off the opening tip for an easy lay up.

it's just you start overthinking your steps on the drive on what is otherwise a no brain natural motion. worst case there is mishandle or travel.
(and wisely she had the trailer) but it's so easy it becomes difficult. must be the adrenaline or something.

Howard would even have a 50/50 shot at finishing that shot in two attempts before the defense recovered!