I am an expansion junkie... | Syracusefan.com

I am an expansion junkie...

44PRIDE

All Conference
I have a problem. I am a college expansion junkie.

2vvulqe.jpg

For the past 2 years, I've looked for articles and news listing wild expansion scenarios and dissected how these would affect my Orangemen.

Shane_macgowans_teeth.jpg

But we have been accepted into the ACC, and I have no reason to scour the internet for articles.

METHMULLETT.jpg

Now that Syracuse has found its security in this crazy expansion carousel, I am going through some serious college expansion withdrawal.

Someone needs to move soon...

Here's some details on the expansion process that I don't think have been posted here yet:

e1c86f38286baa9af7baa9a8c0105289.jpg

fdfed4d820be0147c486fc565990fb5f.jpg

You forgot the immediate disqualifier:

Are you Rutgers?: Yes No

Those Sports Pickle applications got progressively funnier with each one. Love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEOeIom1vq4&feature=related

I just wish UConn and Rutgers fans would just get over it. If the ACC wanted them they would have been asked to the dance. If Notre Dame became available and joined then the two of them would be fighting for the 16th slot. UConn's lawsuit and disdain towards BC is coming back to hurt them. While Syracuse followed the advice my mother taught me "if you got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" it can come back to bite them and I will forever give Jake C credit for declining participation in the Big East-ACC lawsuit, and I bet the ACC and its schools didn't forget that.