I am burned out and ready for some football... | Syracusefan.com

I am burned out and ready for some football...

44PRIDE

All Conference
It's amazing how less interested Ive become in conference expansion since our joining the ACC...

SUCK IT RUTGERS!

It's amazing how less interested Ive become in conference expansion since our joining the ACC...

SUCK IT RUTGERS!

Wait, do we have a game this weekend? If so, goooo team!!

Re:

I am burned out and ready for some football...

Imagine being me when the news first hit about SU & the ACC. I knew there would be tons of articles and I don't like doing a half-a$$ job.

So many articles, so little time!

OE,
I don’t think there is a person on this board that doesn’t genuinely appreciate the hard work you do.

It’s not realistic to think you can keep up with the sheer volume of articles being written on expansion. It’s one thing if CBSSports or The New York Times has an article. It’s another to find obscure expansion articles posted on some local newspaper in Podunk, Ga. Most of these articles are just repeating themselves anyways.

With our place at the table set, most everyone’s interest in expansion has become passive. I’m sure no one would have a problem if you cut back your articles to those relevant to the weekly game.

And to all the other admins, the topic of conference expansion isn’t going away any time soon. It may not be such a bad idea to have an expansion forum.