I Am Doing Some Fence Climbing.... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I Am Doing Some Fence Climbing....

Wasted keystrokes. Plenty of other stuff to talk about. We might as well be talking about Wildhack's replacement too. Why stop there? ACC commissioner? President of the NCAA? Would hold as much merit as discussing Dino's replacement because he not getting replaced. Not this year anyway.
If next season looks better but only yields 4 or 5 wins and the decision is made by JW to give DB another year, and due to unforeseen injuries etc. that turns out to be sub .500 as well, that would be 4 losing seasons in a row. Then yes, the AD would have failed and should be replaced.

lmao that post was my last 'engagement' and I never told them to stop. I asked why, and then gave an opinion that it's wasted keystrokes because it's far too premature. Dino isn't getting fired, therefore discussing who's available now is like talking about what's on sale at Wegman's this week even though you aren't shopping for 2 more weeks. Hey have at it. I'd rather discuss something of some substance. Not complete fantasy.

Well, complete fantasy doesn't stop people from watching videos such as this or the like. ;):)

Because we are looking at 1-10 season, that is what happens when teams go 1-10.
Well I learned during the Grob years that we can't exactly afford big buyouts as a University, add in Covid and that equals Dino here next year. Seriously what do you think the odds of Dino getting fired this offseason are? I have it at 0.0% barring some type of scandal.

If next season looks better but only yields 4 or 5 wins and the decision is made by JW to give DB another year, and due to unforeseen injuries etc. that turns out to be sub .500 as well, that would be 4 losing seasons in a row. Then yes, the AD would have failed and should be replaced.
good lord...key words in your post...NEXT SEASON. I simply said discussing Dino's replacement right now is premature. Nobody knows who would or wouldn't be available when that time comes. The immediate pushback on my comment is like wow. Look if you guys want to blow hot air at each other then be my guest but you might get a few side-eyed glances and that's basically what my original question/reply was all about.

Well, complete fantasy doesn't stop people from watching videos such as this or the like. ;):)

Combining Sports and Fantasy? Vince McMahon approves.

PS. You get a like for the 'Y and T' memories!

good lord...key words in your post...NEXT SEASON. I simply said discussing Dino's replacement right now is premature. Nobody knows who would or wouldn't be available when that time comes. The immediate pushback on my comment is like wow. Look if you guys want to blow hot air at each other then be my guest but you might get a few side-eyed glances and that's basically what my original question/reply was all about.
I would hope an AD at a P5 school is looking at the ramifications of a decision that they make for at least 3 years.

I would hope an AD at a P5 school is looking at the ramifications of a decision that they make for at least 3 years.
Me too. Still think 0.0% chance Dino gets fired this year, therefore 0.0% chance of replacing him with currently available candidates. Kinda makes the whole discussion moot. But you do you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom