I am really pumped to watch Kansas lose tonight! | Syracusefan.com

I am really pumped to watch Kansas lose tonight!

It will be fun! Go KState!
You know, since we're vested on this one, I can't wait to watch the teams in front (or to the side?) of us lose too.

But, sadly I think Marsh's ideals are rubbing off on me.
I feel like I can watch Southeastern Middle Mechanicville State right now, so long as it's college basketball.

You know, since we're vested on this one, I can't wait to watch the teams in front (or to the side?) of us lose too.

I feel like I can watch Southeastern Middle Mechanicville State right now, so long as it's college basketball.
I just like watching Kansas lose because my father in law is from Kansas and a big Jayhawk fan.

I watch a good deal of college bball but no where near as much as some here do.

I assume that its KU @ KSU tonight which they have a good chance of losing so i too will watch.

I watch a good deal of college bball but no where near as much as some here do.

I assume that its KU @ KSU tonight which they have a good chance of losing so i too will watch.
I won't give out any names but I know of one poster who enjoys watching MWAC women's hoops late at night.

I will miss watching Mr. Buzzcut (Beavis & Butt-head's gym teacher)... coaching Kansas State. He was always entertaining.

I won't give out any names but I know of one poster who enjoys watching MWAC women's hoops late at night.
Shh, why do you have to blurt out all this personal stuff about me?
I mean, shh.

He was that bitter about it?
Oh man, he was. He turned around all of my Syracuse NT stuff when he was over for thanksgiving 2 months ago. So he still is.

Double header BE womens hoop on TWC tonight! Whoo hoo!

Kansas Game on ESPN3 locally so fire up the computers tonight

My wife came down last night and said to me "why are you watching Southern vs. Alabama A&M?"

My response was : "well Southern did beat Texas A&M and are undefeated in conference...this could be a sleeper team like Norfolk St last year"

She walked away shaking her head...

Double header BE womens hoop on TWC tonight! Whoo hoo!

Kansas Game on ESPN3 locally so fire up the computers tonight
Are you in need of an apprentice?
I just need to know how it is you do that voodoo that you do.

My wife came down last night and said to me "why are you watching Southern vs. Alabama A&M?"

My response was : "well Southern did beat Texas A&M and are undefeated in conference...this could be a sleeper team like Norfolk St last year"

She walked away shaking her head...
My wife too, with the head shaking once I mention my secret lover Cuse.
It's a wonder I don't get laid often.

Are you in need of an apprentice?
I just need to know how it is you do that voodoo that you do.

I married a girl who not only loves sports but understands the importance of sports. (although watching a SWAC game apparently didnt make a lasting impression apparently) Big difference in marrying a girl who likes sports. Plus I do all of the cooking so that also helps.

No, I like him. But we didn't talk for a year after the 2003 game. It's just funny to root against them, he does the same,

Remember you get the last laugh, at least some nights. lol.

McGRUDER!!!!! I'm a big KSU fan for tonight. Also that big dude who was killing us last year. Forget his name though.

McGRUDER!!!!! I'm a big KSU fan for tonight. Also that big dude who was killing us last year. Forget his name though.
Henriquez, near 7 footer. Had 14 points, 17 rebounds against us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom