I am really pumped to watch Kansas lose tonight! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I am really pumped to watch Kansas lose tonight!

i've always enjoy watching other college teams play and scouting them out. way back when i was single and pretty much living in bars and subsisting mostly on happy hour food like chips and pretzels and the coveted friday pizza i used to catch all the games and win the NCAA Tourney Pool every year. then i'd blow all my winnings on jalapeno hot poppers. oh i was living like a king in those filthy bars with my hot sweet gooey greasy treats with espn cable tv and dippin' sauce.

McGruder once saved a church bus that was falling off a cliff outside of Topeka, while filming a promo for KSU campus television and ironing his uni. The man is a saint.

McGruder once saved a church bus that was falling off a cliff outside of Topeka, while filming a promo for KSU campus television and ironing his uni. The man is a saint.
Just can't hit a 3 tonight.

Why does Bruce Weber always look like he doesn't know where he is?

Entertaining ... I really enjoy watching college basketball. No matter what team. That is why this place has always been great... I know I am not the only one up watching these games

phantom foul
Kansas will not get these calls in the tourney. Out in sweet 16 if not rd of 32. It's almost like the big 12 wants to keep 1 team relevant

why did the shot clock reset in the final minute when kansas missed a dunk and then had a shot blocked?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom