I am sick | Syracusefan.com

I am sick

AGAIN.

Up 4, with the ball. Allow a 4 point play eventually.

I am sick. I can’t handle this. These were the games we usually win according to the numbers... having a couple possession leads late.

Love the fight and the battle.

But FSU was different without its best player. And we had them. Until, obviously, we didn’t.

Coudda woulda shoulda.

Love the fight and the battle.

But FSU was different without its best player. And we had them. Until, obviously, we didn’t.

Coudda woulda shoulda.
We beat duke last year without Tre Jones, no one said “well ackshuly it wasn’t a good win” you play who you can. Hughes played hurt. Does FSU get that asterisk?

As am I...

-At home vs. Notre Dame...we were up three or four with a minute and a half left...lost
-At Clemson...winning by four with the ball...and lose.
-At FSU...winning by four...and lose.

Big missed FTs at the end of games and too many low IQ plays at the end have blown these games. Too many choked games will keep us watching postseason basketball in the NIT.

As am I...

-At home vs. Notre Dame...we were up three or four with a minute and a half left...lost

Big missed FTs at the end of games and too many low IQ plays at the end have blown these games. Too many choked games will keep us watching postseason basketball in the NIT.
We didn’t have film

We beat duke last year without Tre Jones, no one said “well ackshuly it wasn’t a good win” you play who you can. Hughes played hurt. Does FSU get that asterisk?

So do you not understand the part where FSU was without its best player preceded by a “but” which kinda insinuates we choked?

As am I...

Up 6 with the ball against NC State.

Ya that foul on the 3 was questionable. Especially considering I thought eli got fouled on both of his last drives where he hit the layups
Exactly. They swallow the whistles in some situations but over whistle in others.

I do think eventually JG3 will enter Reddick territory and get a lot of fouls called as an upper classmen

It'll be ok.

We're a middling ACC team at best and a good year means we're either last few in or on the bubble.

That's our recalibrated measuring stick for success.

It's where we are as a program now so might as well accept it. It also helps with tough losses like today when you are more grounded in this reality.

Obviously, this prolly won't be a good year (unless we go on some sort of magical run in the ACC tourney.)

On the plus side, we're at least competitive in most games, which is a lot better than many thought we'd be after the first month of the season... It was looking really bleak earlier this season...

I give boeheim a lot of credit... One of his better coaching years in recent memory getting this team competitve, as they looked atrocious early on.

Last edited:
I do think eventually JG3 will enter Reddick territory and get a lot of fouls called as an upper classmen
Not a chance in this league. He’s got the wrong jersey on.

I think it was said after the NC St game but the BIG goal right now is to keep the season above 50% streak alive. It has been a tough year but we are getting better. Still have a chance to surprise a couple of teams. LGO

I think it was said after the NC St game but the BIG goal right now is to keep the season above 50% streak alive. It has been a tough year but we are getting better. Still have a chance to surprise a couple of teams. LGO

Well they are not beating Louisville and even a down UNC currently owns SU. So they've got to win 3 of these 4 to guarantee it before ACCT: GT, @PITT, @BC, @da U

On the plus side, we're at least competitive in most games, which is a lot better than many thought we'd be after the first month of the season... It was looking really bleak earlier this season...
EXACTLY!
Remembering where SU was earlier makes it easier to accept a close away loss against #8-ranked team.
Much improvement from the awful mess earlier this season!
Work in Progress, but watching the G's (J&Q) improvement has been fun, and provides optimism.
And Edwards has shown some stuff indicating he can develop into a good post player.
Glass Half Full. :)

Well they are not beating Louisville and even a down UNC currently owns SU. So they've got to win 3 of these 4 to guarantee it before ACCT: GT, @PITT, @BC, @da U
I think we’ll finish 10-10. Don’t ask me which three games we’ll win. They are all crap shoot games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom