I am the proud father of an excutiveproducer/writer | Syracusefan.com

I am the proud father of an excutiveproducer/writer

CaliCuse

All American
There was an announcement today that Terry's show will be Aired January 2015. Terry M and Travis F will be co- exe producers and writers. The show will be shown on Sy-fy. Next step on the resume is the big networks or screen but now is the time for old dad to enjoy the moment.

whats the show called/about?

Congrats Cali, gotta be a great moment

Congrats, cali! Its been fun reading updates of your son's path to fame!

The how is an adaptation of the 12 monkeys movie and will be called "12 Monkeys" I've know this since 3/31 before the actors did because if the all important secrecy deal before the "official announcement. In this case I knew what was going on. The network was in negotiations with European networks and the intentions or lack of were important to the negotiations. It was difficult to hold back on the two protagonists in the series. Aaron and Amanda. I'm hoping that Terry will invite them to a lunch or dinner that I can attend I'll have to sign an oath in blood not to embarrass anyone. Hey,:crazy: I'm nuts so he will have to take his chances with what comes out of my mouth.:crazy:

Its named 12 monkeys and is an adaptation of the Bruce Willis movie Aaron Stanford and Amanda Schull are the two lead actors that Terry hired. Amanda is a hottie IMO You can google her and Terry Matalas(my son) for more details. Thank you all for the kind words I hope you can say them after the show airs in January. Either wayI'm looking for your opinions Keep the "brutality" to yourself please.

My son got a few great notes of congratulations from VIPs in the business. He received two from his friend "Walter White AKA the actor who played WW. This becomes a huge resume booster for both these young men. Of course I'm am so excited that his career has run the gamut from the bottom to its present level. He has already blown past my income level when I was able to be employed. Thats the way its supposed to be. My two sons are my legacy along with my grandson Sam.

Congrats, cali! Its been fun reading updates of your son's path to fame!
Thankyou ,I appreciate that a great deal. I watched the pilot again and was reminded of a wink for you all early in the show . I won't spoil it but its the scene when Cole gets in the car. There were other winks to the family included including the use of his brother's name Gregg and Markridge which is the street he lives on in Glendale The one for me and most of you is far more obvious.