I can see JB's presser now... | Syracusefan.com

I can see JB's presser now...

orangecuse

Hall of Fame
Well, if you understand the game of basketball, you'll know that days like these can happen. I mean, just look at today alone, Louisville, who just came off a loss against Pitt, went into the Dean Dome and beat Carolina by 20. It happens... :confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

Well, if you understand the game of basketball, you'll know that days like these can happen. I mean, just look at today alone, Louisville, who just came off a loss against Pitt, went into the Dean Dome and beat Carolina by 20. It happens... :confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:
I don't think I've ever heard JB resort to that excuse. He'll probably say our senior players didn't show up and if they don't show up we are going to lose most games.

I don't think I've ever heard JB resort to that excuse. He'll probably say our senior players didn't show up and if they don't show up we are going to lose most games.

Yeah, it's called sarcasm.

JB was chewing out Tyus big time in the 2nd. He wasn’t happy with Frank all game. Eli dudnt play the last 6 minutes abd was getting an ear full

Let's just hope we don't hear the recitation that the team just couldn't hit anything today.
The next question should be why he lets them just toss the ball around the perimeter and then throw up 3's.

Let me guess...we had great shots but didn't make them.

And, the good 'ol...we don't have centers who can score, even when they get the ball in position to do so. I wish someone in the presser had the cajones to ask him the simple question, why is that? And, if none of our centers YOU are responsible for in recruiting, can't score, even at a stones throw, what the heck were you thinking Jim and what is going on in practice to assist with that?

JB was chewing out Tyus big time in the 2nd. He wasn’t happy with Frank all game. Eli dudnt play the last 6 minutes abd was getting an ear full

I noticed that too, and it appears that Battle was just as frustrated listening to him and taking it. I think JB wanted Battle to keep driving and instead he continued to settle for 3's, which is not a good percentage as JB alluded to in his presser as well. Battle sat on the pine for a pretty long time, as long as I can remember, especially in a game in which we were down in.

and after the locker room ass chewing buddy has to get in the car and drive home with the coach. awkward !