I can't wait to see what this offense / defense is going to be able to do against peer programs | Syracusefan.com

I can't wait to see what this offense / defense is going to be able to do against peer programs

RF2044

Living Legend
I'm not going to go as far as Julian Whigman, but I think we're poised for a big year.

LGO!!!

I hope he was referring to BC, Pitt, Louisville and NC State and not insulting FSU as it they are Rutgersesque.

one game at a time
Only game I care about right now is Yukon.
And last week, there was a lot of collective hand wringing about was how Florida state was going to explode this week, and how our defense was going to get burned by big plays from their five star athletes.

Time to get aboard the bandwagon. This team is on the precipice of accomplishing something very important for our program, getting us back to respectability.

And last week, there was a lot of collective hand wringing about was how Florida state was going to explode this week, and how our defense was going to get burned by big plays from their five star athletes.

Time to get aboard the bandwagon. This team is on the precipice of accomplishing something very important for our program, getting us back to respectability.

You know me. I always assume the best and get killed for it. I think we can do very well this year. I’m ok with looking past UCONN - but after that I’m not overlooking anyone on our schedule.

You know me. I always assume the best and get killed for it. I think we can do very well this year. I’m ok with looking past UCONN - but after that I’m not overlooking anyone on our schedule.

It's time for the board to rethink the colloquial football wisdom and dispense with the same, tired, old talking points. This coach is legit, and his rebuild has been strategically executed.

Not suggesting we've "arrived" yet, or that the program is optimized, but we are exactly where Dino Babers told us we'd be in year 3.

When we're 4-0, I think there's a good chance we'll be ranked heading into Clemson. I'm not afraid to suggest it -- I think we're that good.

6-6 my ass [not directed at you, Cusian].

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom