I can't win | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I can't win

Seriously, bro—every game:
bosscast.net

You just have to deal with closing the ads/popups, but after the stream starts, it's generally good and worry-free for the duration.

There's a 'sequence' for dealing with the obnoxious popups and spam downloads:
1 Find your game.
2. Click your game. Likely, an ad will pop up into a new browser tab. Immediately close it.
3. Click your game again. You'll probably get another ad tab. Close it. Don't even look at them.
4. And again... until you don't get a new tab, but instead get a drop down CHANNEL(s) option.
5. Click the leftmost "Channel XX" for a basic stream. You can try for an HD, but i generally don't bother.
6. When you get the Channel link, that opens into a new tab. This is where the small ads come into play.
7. Click the X at the far left of the central window area, to close that ad. You'll get a new tab/ad—close it immediately. Click that same left X again until you actually close that ad. If there are others, begin with the bottom middle, then go up.

That's it. Seems like a kludge, but it really takes like 30 seconds or less.

Works for all NCAA basketball and football games, NBA, NFL, MLB, F1... and more.

If you get any of those "install Adobe Flash" things, don't. If any files download, just delete them. I'm on a Mac, and have never had any problems with any of this. With a PC, i assume the same would be true, but YMMV.

Never heard of that one - but ties into the necessary culture of getting online and searching for your options. A few years back, I sometimes relied on a site called justintv, but it got harder to catch S.U. games there for me for some reason. And now and then, people here or elsewhere will post a link or site.

Be careful about viruses and all, though!

Have you tried the espn app on your phone?

If that works, u have other options I can explain.

Are you able to get channel 50 over the air via antenna? I think they may broadcast the game on channel 50.2 that’s their CW feed. The SOTU should be broadcast on 50.1.
Believe I am too far away for that. Thanks.

That "bosscast.net" sounds like a lot of the streaming sites I have used in past years with the same BS. For some reason those sites I used before are not working this year. Thanks for all the input gang.

as i said the simple solution, find someone in the US who has DISH, pay them to use a 2nd rcvr and put it at your house if you want it to be fai, do the same for them then you get to watch American DIsh and they get Canadian and get some free hockey

The Rogers Sports Package and TSN have picked up a few games on ACC Network that we would not have had last year, so it has been better this year. I was hoping that we would be on when I get home, but unfortunately no luck.

Can't even go to a bar, because I don't think there is a legal way to get the game tonight here. They are not going to go out of their way to get illegal product where there is so much professional product

Never heard of that one - but ties into the necessary culture of getting online and searching for your options. A few years back, I sometimes relied on a site called justintv, but it got harder to catch S.U. games there for me for some reason. And now and then, people here or elsewhere will post a link or site.

Be careful about viruses and all, though!
Yeah, i had to rely on justintv a few times.
Bosscast has been great for me. Watched nearly 300 Redsox games the past two seasons. The other one i used is firstrowsports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom