i differ from most, thank goodness, but | Syracusefan.com

i differ from most, thank goodness, but

igor

2nd String
I really don't understand you're short sightedness. we all come here because we're die hard fans. so when u first didn't want the acc over the big east, I cringed. now when u don't want a fifty thousand crowd, I shake. we are an elite program for one reason. the carrier dome. jb just happens to be the coach. the stability, the Olympic assignment have all helped, but if we still had the zoo at manley, we be a top 25 program. pearl came here because of a ny team and the dome. the big time recruits want to be stars. not all recruits want the same thing, but u want as many doors open as possible. now if we can keep jb from sleeping on the job and paying attention to compliance, were top 3 or 4 for the next 25 years.

Those meds must be working cause I agree with you.:oops::oops:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I really don't understand you're short sightedness. we all come here because we're die hard fans. so when u first didn't want the acc over the big east, I cringed. now when u don't want a fifty thousand crowd, I shake. we are an elite program for one reason. the carrier dome. jb just happens to be the coach. the stability, the Olympic assignment have all helped, but if we still had the zoo at manley, we be a top 25 program. pearl came here because of a ny team and the dome. the big time recruits want to be stars. not all recruits want the same thing, but u want as many doors open as possible. now if we can keep jb from sleeping on the job and paying attention to compliance, were top 3 or 4 for the next 25 years.

were top 3 or 4 for the next 25 years.[/quote]
More lunacy

were top 3 or 4 for the next 25 years.
More lunacy[/quote]perhaps I misspoke. I don't mean that we be a top 3 team every year, but if you look at the next 25 years as a unit we'd be to 3 or 4. duke won't. in the last 25 years the three are clear. duke, nc and kansas

"Those meds must be working cause I agree with you."

I would say ,then, that the meds AREN'T working.

You write like a second grade troll. Unfortunate, since you occasionally posit a valid and worthwhile opinion.

have a forkin stroke and let's see how u write
Igor, I wish you nothing but health and happiness but let's face it. Before the stroke you weren't exactly Mark Twain.

Igor, I wish you nothing but health and happiness but let's face it. Before the stroke you weren't exactly Mark Twain.

Thanks for the defense, Dasher. Nevertheless, i apologize, Igor. I was not aware. I've had you blocked/ignored for quite some time, and probably missed that piece of information. And, this post seemed in keeping with what i remembered of you... In any case, best wishes for your health, from one Orange Family member to another, regardless of any other sentiments.

I have not always been a big supporter of igor but here he has some valid comments and doesn't deserve the bashing he has gotten. Here he seems to support the rotating of the court to allow 50,000, indicating it as part of the continued growth from Manley to the Dome to centering the court. While SU could draw 50,000 for selected games, it would hardly do so for all games, just like 30,000+ come now for some but the usual is 20,000 for conference games and 15,000 for OOC. So what happens when there are only 15,000 (even 20,000) for almost half the schedule? How does the seating work then? What happens when the lower number is speard out? Does the huge deafening roar become a murmur? Sorry, I just can't see it working consistenly.

I really don't understand you're short sightedness. we all come here because we're die hard fans. so when u first didn't want the acc over the big east, I cringed. now when u don't want a fifty thousand crowd, I shake. we are an elite program for one reason. the carrier dome.

Nice straw man there. There was a healthy contingent of us that were all in for the ACC in 2003.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom