I dislike Gordon Hayward... | Syracusefan.com

I dislike Gordon Hayward...

Hayward's thrifty. Supposedly he banked his entire first year contract.

Did I forgot mention I can't stand Futler?

I'm not sure what the problem is. And when they beat us in the sweet sixteen he was on the cover of the post standard. My mother clipped out the picture. Next time she saw me she wanted to show my because she said I looked like him. I punched my mother square in her face. Holidays still haven't been the same?

That's real old news. Something more current is that the Jazz spanked the Thunder last night in probably Hayward's greatest game as a pro. Durant scored 49 points but got embarrassed when Derrick Favors posterized him. It was an awesome game for Utah.

Where did they go for dinner after the win?

I made the mistake of going to an Olive Garden. Their idea of salad is a few wilted greens floating in vinegar.

The Olive Garden is evil and I haven't stepped foot in one in over 10 years since they gave me food poisoning!

I'm not sure what the problem is. And when they beat us in the sweet sixteen he was on the cover of the post standard. My mother clipped out the picture. Next time she saw me she wanted to show my because she said I looked like him. I punched my mother square in her face. Holidays still haven't been the same?

Glennon Hayward?

That's real old news. Something more current is that the Jazz spanked the Thunder last night in probably Hayward's greatest game as a pro. Durant scored 49 points but got embarrassed when Derrick Favors posterized him. It was an awesome game for Utah.
They're winning a bit too much for my liking though.

Salt Tank City!

ITs passable...but LOL at going there if I was ever in Manhatten.

They're winning a bit too much for my liking though.

Salt Tank City!
You mean like playing .500 ball over the last 22 games. That's what happens when Trey Burke is the real deal and Richard Jefferson and Marvin Williams are having much better years than anyone expected. It will definitely be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes. I just want the Jazz to be in the top three, although I don't even know who they should draft. Maybe Embiid and trade Kanter but it's hard to say. Supposedly the Celtics will offer Hayward a big contract and the Jazz are foolish not to offer but he really isn't a 15 million a year guy.

You mean like playing .500 ball over the last 22 games. That's what happens when Trey Burke is the real deal and Richard Jefferson and Marvin Williams are having much better years than anyone expected. It will definitely be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes. I just want the Jazz to be in the top three, although I don't even know who they should draft. Maybe Embiid and trade Kanter but it's hard to say. Supposedly the Celtics will offer Hayward a big contract and the Jazz are foolish not to offer but he really isn't a 15 million a year guy.
I actually think they should resign Marvin. He fits well and I would guess isn't going to be that expensive going forward.

Celtics, uhm, history with Caucasian players + Brad Stevens + cap space makes tons of sense for a Hayward offer, but I agree, he's not a 15mil player. I don't even know if he's a 12mil player. 10mil feels right if he continues to improve.

I actually think they should resign Marvin. He fits well and I would guess isn't going to be that expensive going forward.

Celtics, uhm, history with Caucasian players + Brad Stevens + cap space makes tons of sense for a Hayward offer, but I agree, he's not a 15mil player. I don't even know if he's a 12mil player. 10mil feels right if he continues to improve.
It's definitely going to cost at least 12 mil. I just don't want the Jazz to get stuck with an AK47 contract again. Except I think Hayward has a much great upside.

It's definitely going to cost at least 12 mil. I just don't want the Jazz to get stuck with an AK47 contract again. Except I think Hayward has a much great upside.
They gave Favors 12 a year, right? I guess that would work for Hayward too.

The Olive Garden gives Italian food a bad name. My Italian mother laughs at the pretense that they serve decent Italian food.

The Olive Garden gives Italian food a bad name. My Italian mother laughs at the pretense that they serve decent Italian food.

I've posted that before, but I still find it amusing.