I do not know about you folks ... | Syracusefan.com

I do not know about you folks ...

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
but the ND fans are out in force in defense of the golden child and program tonight, and it is intolerable.

My FB is full of irrational ND fans blasting any criticism and defending Te'o to the death.

It is pathetic

So many redundancies. Notre Dame fans...pathetic...golden child.

Seeing ND look like jackasses makes me so happy.

Worst fans in the country. I am from Mass nd there are more 5 % Irish people who root or ND like their is some sort of family connection.

All my FB friends who are ND fans are surprisingly silent on this one currently

the love of his life and in three years he never met her? How can anyone believe that crap.

No one is thinking of this imaginary dead girl's feelings. Her family had to deal with the sickness and now a media controversy. For shame.

Worst fans in the country. I am from Mass nd there are more 5 % Irish people who root or ND like their is some sort of family connection.

Upstate NY is the same. What's worse is many of them try the SU bball/ND football crap. These people get blank stares from me when they try to talk Cuse hoops. I do not acknowledge them as fans. They can go root for Luke Harongody or whatever dork is filling that role for ND hoops now.

Upstate NY is the same. What's worse is many of them try the SU bball/ND football crap. These people get blank stares from me when they try to talk Cuse hoops. I do not acknowledge them as fans. They can go root for Luke Harongody or whatever dork is filling that role for ND hoops now.

THANK YOU. Completely agree and have similar expirences. I am of the thought that if you don't like SU Football then f*** you. Go bandwagon jump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom