I don’t get some of you people | Syracusefan.com

I don’t get some of you people

Status
Not open for further replies.

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
that say JB should be fired . The coach is only as good as his players! And the probation has definitely affected our recruiting and our product on the court. And another thing imagine getting asked the same questions every game for years at your press conferences also I think I would definitely show some frustration and lash out some too.

that say JB should be fired . The coach is only as good as his players! And the probation has definitely affected our recruiting and our product on the court. And another thing imagine getting asked the same questions every game for years at your press conferences also I think I would definitely show some frustration and lash out some too.
It's called being a professional. It's called handling yourself with class. I am a great supporter of JB as a coach. His behavior at his pressers, not so much.

I don't think he should be fired...I think he should retire. His game plans are the same as 1990. Game has passed him by and he will NEVER change his philosophy.

It's called being a professional. It's called handling yourself with class. I am a great supporter of JB as a coach. His behavior at his pressers, not so much.
No one can be professional after 42 years 100% of the time.

lol Have you watched his pressers? He falls way short. And it isn't right. He is a bully.
No I disagree it’s mostly to the local Syracuse media. He acts different elsewhere.

That is what makes him a bully. He fakes it with the national media and acts like a jerk to the local guys. How is that an honorable way to act. I'll help you. It isn't.

He has been doing that for years. Semi charming with the National guys, treats the locals like crap. For better or for worse that is who he is and has been for the better part of 40 years

That is what makes him a bully. He fakes it with the national media and acts like a jerk to the local guys. How is that an honorable way to act. I'll help you. It isn't.
I’ll help you as well its the same local media who trashes him in print. I totally get his behavior!

name the last time he has been trashed in print. You can't because he isn't. And hasn't been for years and years.
He has and that’s all that matters. The time frame is irrelevant.

Lets be honest, the guy is elderly. Its natural to get cranky at that age. To me, id be more worried if he was getting soft or if he was running across the court out of fear of crapping his pants like joepa.

Last edited:
He has and that’s all that matters. The time frame is irrelevant.
Silly. So it's okay to bully people that have never done a thing to you? You know better than that. Or at least I hope you do.

Some would argue that having your program put under probation twice is grounds enough to be fired. Many would argue that actually.

Silly. So it's okay to bully people that have never done a thing to you? You know better than that. Or at least I hope you do.

I’ve heard JB mentioned it in his press conferences about the local media and so have others here.

I don't think he should be fired...I think he should retire. His game plans are the same as 1990. Game has passed him by and he will NEVER change his philosophy.
I think your memory is faulty. Our game plan now is nothing like it was then.

His program, his sanctions, his consequences. No free pass because of the sanctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.