I don’t think we know the whole story about last week. | Syracusefan.com

I don’t think we know the whole story about last week.

Crusty

Living Legend
Based on Shrader's comments and Babers' response to a question in the presser, I am wondering how many players had the same "illness" as Shrader.
Anybody got a clue?

Hey, that's my daughters name. She has heard them all numerous times.
Sorry to hear that. It is a pretty name.

I think all potential names should be vetted by a group of juvenile-minded individuals to see what possible ways the name could be cruelly twisted in the future. As a service to the parents, of course.

And then there are some names that just make you go “What were the parents thinking?!”

Sorry to hear that. It is a pretty name.

I think all potential names should be vetted by a group of juvenile-minded individuals to see what possible ways the name could be cruelly twisted in the future. As a service to the parents, of course.

And then there are some names that just make you go “What were the parents thinking?!”
I had 2 classmates in high school with funky names. Rusty Link and Dan Delion. I keed you not

Based on Shrader's comments and Babers' response to a question in the presser, I am wondering how many players had the same "illness" as Shrader.
Anybody got a clue?
We thinking our boys were enjoying college a little too much the night before?

Went to school with a girl unfortunately named Jennifer Blob. She always spoke about how she couldn’t wait to get married and change her last name. I guess she decided in the end to just embrace it…

Attachments

• 4D714A46-E830-437B-8B70-A4F55FC3B3F0.jpeg
    4D714A46-E830-437B-8B70-A4F55FC3B3F0.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 65

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online