I don't know about you... | Syracusefan.com

I don't know about you...

I have to completely agree with you. I think Shafer will be able to keep the recruits and keep the program going in the direction it already is. It also looks like Hackett is staying as well so I wouldn't expect much change in philosophy on either side of the ball.

Yep, a shot right over that New Yorks Team sign in left.

My only concerns are this-

In addition to wearing the "x's and o's" hat, can he wear the "CEO" hat as well? Because as a HC, you have to put yourself in this position in order to run a program. I thought Doug did an excellent job of this. It allowed him to monitor the program to make sure that they were following the goals set forth. Lots of HC have failed at this following HC gigs. Time will tell.

What do we do from a recruiting standpoint?

Yep, a shot right over that New Yorks Team sign in left.

6887022.jpg

My only concerns are this-

In addition to wearing the "x's and o's" hat, can he wear the "CEO" hat as well? Because as a HC, you have to put yourself in this position in order to run a program. I thought Doug did an excellent job of this. It allowed him to monitor the program to make sure that they were following the goals set forth. Lots of HC have failed at this following HC gigs. Time will tell.

What do we do from a recruiting standpoint?
Will you change your board name to "ShafersPlan" now. Hehe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom