I don't know what the heck this is, but I like it | Syracusefan.com

I don't know what the heck this is, but I like it

SaltineWar

Scout Team
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...all/23381432/man-vs-woman-vs-machine-week-one

[excerpt]
Penn State (-8) vs Syracuse -- Saturday 3:30 p.m. (in East Rutherford, NJ)
Man -- I truly have no idea which direction to go with this game. You have a Penn State team that hasn't named its starting quarterback yet -- the options are a true freshman or a juco transfer -- and a Syracuse team with a brand new coach. What the hell am I supposed to do? My official advice would be to avoid this game, but since that's not an option for me, I'm just going to take the points and cross my fingers. Pick: Syracuse
Woman -- I don't even know who's starting at quarterback for either team, so this could be the beginning of some 3-D chess match or more likely, a game of human bumper car. I'm a gambling girl, so predict a Syracuse win. Pick: Syracuse
Machine -- I have to say I was a bit surprised by The Machine's prediction here, as it not only sees a Syracuse win, but a Syracuse blowout, as the Orange win 38-7. Pick: Syracuse

images

do you really love machine, or are you just looking at things in the room and saying that you love them.

I love Machine.

Listen, buddy... Machine and I have had a thing going for quite some time. Kind of a tease, but one day, we are going to be something... Something special.

You can say whatever you want about me, but dont ever question my love for Machine!!

Listen, buddy... Machine and I have had a thing going for quite some time. Kind of a tease, but one day, we are going to be something... Something special.

You can say whatever you want about me, but dont ever question my love for Machine!!

Are you refering to the jugs machine? Because it's not what you think it is.