I don't want to hear "Well, they Won didn't they?" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I don't want to hear "Well, they Won didn't they?"

The way I looked at it. We still dominated the game and left a lot of room for improvement. Yes we struggled but we were also dominant. Gives us a chance to look at our film and see areas that need improvement. Instead of having a perfect game and getting complacent.

They won 42-14 and people are freaking out.

Last week they played terrible and were 1 play away from winning.

I think that tells you if they put together any resemblance of a complete game, they can compete with anyone.

It's time to put everything together on this road trip. Let's see what this staff and new team can do. I'm optimistic because there's tons of potential I see.

It's a sincere question. I had to follow the game on game tracker and didn't get to see him.
He made 1 really nice play eluding pressure and found Tremble for a big gain. Couple runs for a few yards when he couldve been sacked. He seems fine but lets pray for health.

That was garbage. Very disappointing...again...
It was very hard to watch the full game but at the end of the day we did what we were supposed to do. I don’t care how we did it but we won and covered the spread. I’d much rather be in this position than the opposite.

There is a lot of work to be done, but this team does have some nice pieces and if it can be consistently put together I like our chances.

My biggest concerns right now are players that are still out, our specials and Oronde taking on the role of Mr Invisible. McCord has put up some good numbers overall but he definitely has had some bad stretches against Stanford and now HC. We can’t afford that from him and expect to win games consistently.

It was very hard to watch the full game but at the end of the day we did what we were supposed to do. I don’t care how we did it but we won and covered the spread. I’d much rather be in this position than the opposite.

There is a lot of work to be done, but this team does have some nice pieces and if it can be consistently put together I like our chances.

My biggest concerns right now are players that are still out, our specials and Oronde taking on the role of Mr Invisible. McCord has put up some good numbers overall but he definitely has had some bad stretches against Stanford and now HC. We can’t afford that from him and expect to win games consistently.
What spread did you have? I got it at Cuse -28.5 and saw it up to 30 just before the game.

That was garbage. Very disappointing...again...
Except it’s true. The Orange won the game. In the end the score doesn’t matter and the mistakes will help us get better.

And it wasn’t garbage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom