I doubt that Bud Selig is a Yankee fan per say but | Syracusefan.com

I doubt that Bud Selig is a Yankee fan per say but

CaliCuse

All American
A strong Yankee team is important to baseball.Getting A9Rod out of base ball could help the Yanks immensely. That ridiculous contract would go away freeing up some critical$ for the club to become the Yankees again in reality rather than just a name. It seems that the Yanks are having a hard time getting rid of Joba and hughes. Their market value has done a Greg Louganis.It would be no surprise if a qualifying offer to them at season's en s quickly accepted by both the guys. I doubt either have the cajones to go out into the free market and sell their talent at this point.Even Granderson my be resigned on the cheap. One source states that the Yankees have dangled JR Murphy in a trade with theTwins and it still was rejected.The Yanks are heavily invested in the future of both Sanchez and O'Brien O'Brien is leading the farm system in Home runs with 15. Sanchez is at 13 or 14.:eek:

A strong Yankee team is important to baseball.Getting A9Rod out of base ball could help the Yanks immensely. That ridiculous contract would go away freeing up some critical$ for the club to become the Yankees again in reality rather than just a name. It seems that the Yanks are having a hard time getting rid of Joba and hughes. Their market value has done a Greg Louganis.It would be no surprise if a qualifying offer to them at season's en s quickly accepted by both the guys. I doubt either have the cajones to go out into the free market and sell their talent at this point.Even Granderson my be resigned on the cheap. One source states that the Yankees have dangled JR Murphy in a trade with theTwins and it still was rejected.The Yanks are heavily invested in the future of both Sanchez and O'Brien O'Brien is leading the farm system in Home runs with 15. Sanchez is at 13 or 14.:eek:

After reading that, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom