OrangeCrush22

All Conference
Goodunicombos_zpsb12f714d.jpg

Traditional Home - orange helmet, blue jersey, orange pants
New Home - orange helmet, orange jersey, orange pants
Alternate Home - orange helmet, blue jersey, white pants

Traditional Away - orange helmet, white jersey, orange pants
New Away - white helmet, white jersey, white pants

i dont like the orange jerseys... but the other 4 combos are great. would also love to see either blue or orange helmet on the all white jersey.

I totally agree with this. Except for the new home. Way too much orange. We cant consistently wear all orange for every home game, every now and again maybe. I do like having the grey as alternate uniform as a change up from time to time. Orange jersey, orange helmet and white pants. Can u make one for that?

I liked the uniforms that we're presented yesterday, but I wasn't jumping up and down with excitement. But they look so much better when worn in combination. The pictures that we're coming in from NYC, etc. where they we're wearing the color combinations look great IMO.

Goodunicombos_zpsb12f714d.jpg

Traditional Home - orange helmet, blue jersey, orange pants
New Home - orange helmet, orange jersey, orange pants
Alternate Home - orange helmet, blue jersey, white pants

Traditional Away - orange helmet, white jersey, orange pants
New Away - white helmet, white jersey, white pants

I'd go with a home look of Orange helmet, Orange Jersey and White or Blue Pants.

does anyone know why the S werent on the models pants yesterday? But they are on the sample photos

money3189 said:
does anyone know why the S werent on the models pants yesterday? But they are on the sample photos

Good question. Kinda like the S on the pants.

I totally agree with this. Except for the new home. Way too much orange. We cant consistently wear all orange for every home game, every now and again maybe. I do like having the grey as alternate uniform as a change up from time to time. Orange jersey, orange helmet and white pants. Can u make one for that?

How about orange pants, orange jersey, white helmets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom