I for one look forward to Malachi Richardson's arrival | Syracusefan.com

I for one look forward to Malachi Richardson's arrival

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Joseph, Cooney and Patterson just shot 4 for 21.

JB and the staff recruited these guys.

It is what it is.

CuseHulk said:
Here we go, everybody's favorite player is next years recruit.

You like this year's squad?

The very bitter side of me says Coleman's scholarship should have been pulled for a JUCO shooter. Boeheim knew this team can't shoot and we apparently did very little to fix that in the offseason. We're in a tough spot right now.

The very bitter side of me says Coleman's scholarship should have been pulled for a JUCO shooter. Boeheim knew this team can't shoot and we apparently did very little to fix that in the offseason. We're in a tough spot right now.

When was the last time a JUCO shooter came in and did well for any team? I'm just curious, I honestly don't know.

As each game passes, I realize how much I love Andy Rautins

Or Devo.

Or any guard that had at least one skill that was + at this stage of their career.

When was the last time a JUCO shooter came in and did well for any team? I'm just curious, I honestly don't know.

I have no idea either, but you don't have watch to many other college teams to see players who could seriously help SU right now. I've praised our stellar recruiting, but a lot of it seems to be "on paper" talent. BJ and Roberson are complete no shows right now. I'd trade both them for a consistent shooter in a split second.

I have no idea either, but you don't have watch to many other college teams to see players who could seriously help SU right now. I've praised our stellar recruiting, but a lot of it seems to be "on paper" talent. BJ and Roberson are complete no shows right now. I'd trade both them for a consistent shooter in a split second.

I would as well, but I honestly don't know where we could grab a player like that, and since we're not the only team in need there would be stiff competition for said player.

You like this year's squad?
i like the fact they play their butt off. I for one don't understand those who have to make posts about next years players before they play a D1 game. I do like the fact that Malachi has a huge chain around his neck and big watch on his wrist tho...swag??? when it comes to his skill set against D1 players ill wait and see

I for one don't understand those who have to make posts about next years players before they play a D1 game.
It's meant to be fun and a way for us to laugh together about this.

I would as well, but I honestly don't know where we could grab a player like that, and since we're not the only team in need there would be stiff competition for said player.

I'm in no way calling you out, but if numerous other schools could seriously compete with us for a player when we have a hall of fame coach, elite facilities, and a very desperate need for shooters, then we have way bigger issues than just the product on the court.

Richardson is a good shooter, not a great shooter.

Lydon shoots well, but he won't play next year.

Howard isn't known for his shooting.

We're going to have shooting issues again next year.

The optimist in me says that just means we have more chances for offensive rebounds.

Disagree about Richardson's shooting. By all accounts, he's one of the best shooters in this class. Every recruiting site cites his shooting stroke as one of his best attributes.

EDIT: For example, Mike DeCourcy describes him as an "elite shooting prospect": http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...2015-recruiting-commitment-tyler-lydon-orange

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom