I get the chucles fom the Left Coast over the 5.8 in the East | Syracusefan.com

I get the chucles fom the Left Coast over the 5.8 in the East

Rossco123

Scout Team
I am listening to the media screaming about a Cat 1 or Cat 2 coming ashore up north.

I have a new salt water pool (was fresh two days ago) and a beautiful new sail boat in my back yard.

Seriously lets talk about 125 mph winds, thirty foot seas, moving in to flat land over 86° water with a foot of rain.

You will have to forgive me if I am a bit euphoric just to be alive and hear the whimps freak out!

Sorry no -- all closed up. I have pictures from the first four dating back to Francis in 2004 when we lost our roof and most everything else. Now it is something you fear and not brag about. I was pretty over the top last night when I posted.
Generator and the dish gave me access to the 24 hour news cycle and it pissed me off that the politics of fear had been extended to the weather channel. Anything to sell commercials.

You'll have to forgive me - I'm nauseated listening to people who live in areas where severe weather occurs with predictable regularity complain about the consequences of their lifestyle choice.

Four hurricanes and you keep rebuilding and haven't moved? The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

You'll have to forgive me - I'm nauseated listening to people who live in areas where severe weather occurs with predictable regularity complain about the consequences of their lifestyle choice.

Four hurricanes and you keep rebuilding and haven't moved? The definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

I love to see bombastic morons puke! I was backing down from an overzealous post and I love where I live.
Oh yes and it is hard to forgive people who don't bother to integrate what they read. You must love Michel Bachman!