I guess I'm going to have to stop calling him Rat Face | Syracusefan.com

I guess I'm going to have to stop calling him Rat Face

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
What a game day interview with the two coaches. Never a disagreement in ten years working together (their marriages should be so good they agreed!) and Krzewski (I know I misspelled it) came across as thoroughly likable.

Not that I'm going to be a Duke supporter but the hatred of their coach lessened considerably.

What a game day interview with the two coaches. Never a disagreement in ten years working together (their marriages should be so good they agreed!) and Krzewski (I know I misspelled it) came across as thoroughly likable.

Not that I'm going to be a Duke supporter but the hatred of their coach lessened considerably.
Relax - the hatred will resurface with the first flop job and his ranting at every call against them.

Relax - the hatred will resurface with the first flop job and his ranting at every call against them.
You see this is the problem with being in the ACC.
We need to schedule a game with G-town every year.
We need an outlet for true hatred.

As for Duke...let's just send them back home with a major doming.

SarasotaPaul said:

I just stood and booed all the Duke players and would have booed their coach lustily too. But I didn't hear his name.