I guess there isn't a chance that Jimbrings in another pg for next season Its up to Ennis Cooney | Syracusefan.com

I guess there isn't a chance that Jimbrings in another pg for next season Its up to Ennis Cooney

I watched Ennis' game on ESPNU this afternoon. Impressed with his poise, penetration and playmaking ability. Just wish he had a year to learn behind MCW before he runs the team. He will be a very good pg for the Cuse.

Looking at Gbinije's highlights I think he could be a sort of point forward for us. he may be Ennis' back-up, among other things.

MikeG will be the backup pg IMO heard he's been working on it all season. I expect him to start at the 2G. I don't think fans realize how good he will be looked like our best guard @ mm. May not have Wes type impact but he will be very very good.

I watched Ennis' game on ESPNU this afternoon. Impressed with his poise, penetration and playmaking ability. Just wish he had a year to learn behind MCW before he runs the team. He will be a very good pg for the Cuse.
The thing I will miss most about MCW will be his height and extended reach.that helps our rebounding. The difference MUST be made up by the frontcourt .

The thing I will miss most about MCW will be his height and extended reach.that helps our rebounding. The difference MUST be made up by the frontcourt .

His defensive rebounding has been huge this year.

We could always get a point forward instead if there is any out there. It could help with veteran bigs like Dajuan, Rak, Keita, Roberson and maybe CJ.

Wiggins wouldn't only be a stud on our team but would really really fit right in with what the team needs another tall isolation drive guy. Him, Gbinije, and Ennis with Dajuan, Rak and Keita down low would be our best lineup maybe ever.

We could always get a point forward instead if there is any out there. It could help with veteran bigs like Dajuan, Rak, Keita, Roberson and maybe CJ.

Wiggins wouldn't only be a stud on our team but would really really fit right in with what the team needs another tall isolation drive guy. Him, Gbinije, and Ennis with Dajuan, Rak and Keita down low would be our best lineup maybe ever.
It's always nice to dream MCW smiley.jpg.

While we are dreaming I vote for MCW's return and Wiggins... MCW,MG,Wiggins,Fair and the trio at Center. That would be fun.. while we bring a top 25 of Ennis, Cooney,Grant, Roberson and one other member of the trio off the bench.. and still yet have Buss and trio member # 3 off the bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom