I hate Clemson but... | Syracusefan.com

I hate Clemson but...

SigChiChef

Walk On
They are poised for a deep run towards F4. Experienced and old, mostly white dudes, at least 3 super annoying players that are clutch maybe 5, disruptive & smart defense and joe Girard is a winner. Boeheims really hurt his potential. Played out of position with players just like him. Say what you want about JgIII he has that deep down desire to win, ultra competitive and silent infectious swag, a true leader by example. Allow him to grad transfer again back to cuse as our backup QB...jk

They are poised for a deep run towards F4. Experienced and old, mostly white dudes, at least 3 super annoying players that are clutch maybe 5, disruptive & smart defense and joe Girard is a winner. Boeheims really hurt his potential. Played out of position with players just like him. Say what you want about JgIII he has that deep down desire to win, ultra competitive and silent infectious swag, a true leader by example. Allow him to grad transfer again back to cuse as our backup QB...jk
I bet they lay dud in the tournament. They shot extremely well last night

Eh I don't know. They can't guard people who can dribble. I like their personnel but I think they've underachieved.

What odds do you give Clemson making the Final Four?

Idk I thought our defense was really good at times last night. They made a lot of really tough shots, we missed a lot of easy ones. Not sure they're all that great.

They are not nearly good enough to make it to the final 4. Id be surprised if they make it to the second weekend. I dont think Hunter is that good, which limits them offensively against halfway competent teams, and their defense is appalling. If PJ has a bad game they go down quick.

I'll be pulling for Clemson in the tourney. I'll pretend their orange uniforms are representing Syracuse and JGIII plays for them. I don't expect a very deep run but I like watching them play.

Disclaimer - the annoying Clemson fans sitting next to the announcers mic last night very nearly changed this opinion.

They are getting an absolute screw job. Baylor flops more than any team I have seen

Thought Girard was not very good today, took 3 really bad threes and did not play a good floor game or defense. When he is on he is great, when off hard to watch those really bad threes. Still wish we had him.

Id be surprised if they make it to the second weekend.
Excited Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert