I hate ESPN3... | Syracusefan.com

I hate ESPN3...

RF2044

Living Legend
...GD it, have had to restart this game dozens of time throughout the telecast.

Agreed. I hate it so very, very much. I was just about to check the TV schedule for the rest of the season to see if I'll have to endure that again this year.

WatchESPN App is incredible. Never will it go from low quality to high quality, even while streaming another game on the computer. Crisp HD on the iPad, too. Well worth it on there or an ipod/iphone

1st half was decent even good at times 2nd half not so much.

I love how the game will be like your watching it under water then the commercials will come on clear as day :mad:

Has anyone else had issues logging in with your att.net e-mail account, that you set up for free based on the loophole discovery by TexanMark? I couldn't get in tonight. Did AT&T and/or ESPN bust the racket?

It's great on iPad just 30 seconds behind. I was using google tv and it was god awful.

Had no issues with it tonight. Other than on my feed, #20 was torching us. I tried called my ISP to complain but they couldn't fix the problem. Just glad I can watch these games!

Had no issues with it tonight. Other than on my feed, #20 was torching us. I tried called my ISP to complain but they couldn't fix the problem. Just glad I can watch these games!
See that's the problem, you have to call Buffalo Wild Wings for those kind of services.

Watch entire game on ESPN3...crisp and clear, no probs.

I had no problems with ESPN3 tonight, except for the same three comercials every time...

Has anyone else had issues logging in with your att.net e-mail account, that you set up for free based on the loophole discovery by TexanMark? I couldn't get in tonight. Did AT&T and/or ESPN bust the racket?
they busted this a while ago... last season maybe

they busted this a while ago... last season maybe

Maybe they busted it, but definitely not last season. I watched Wake FB game that way, and just a month ago watched several other non-SU CFB games including KState-Mizzu. If busted, cops just got us. Dammit regardless.

WatchESPN App is incredible. Never will it go from low quality to high quality, even while streaming another game on the computer. Crisp HD on the iPad, too. Well worth it on there or an ipod/iphone

Thanks--I'll give this a shot.

ESPN3 completely sucks.

Did anyone have problems with TWS as they were showing the feed? I taped the game and when I started the dvr it was crap quality and skipping the whole game. Sucks to finally sit down to watch and discover its all messed up.

I had issues with ESPN3 tonight. Dropped picture, maybe 4-5 times. I missed the first 7 1/2 minutes of the second half because the "Halftime Break" still image never changed...

And, of course, the video quality does fluxuate...

I had issues with ESPN3 tonight. Dropped picture, maybe 4-5 times. I missed the first 7 1/2 minutes of the second half because the "Halftime Break" still image never changed...

I was using Google Chrome this time... Maybe i need to go back to Safari...

Same issue I had coming out of the half.

Very frustrating.

Although I don't enjoy watching games on the computer as much as on TV, I've always believed that being able to watch on the computer is better than not getting the game. But today's telecast was interrupted multiple times, each forcing a 5 minute "reboot," I missed a significant portion at the beginning of the second half due to the same issue described above, and the feed dropped off multiple times during the telecast. It was absurd.

They've done a good job of having more widescreen, HD-quality broadcasts. But it's still not the same as watching tv.

1st half was decent even good at times 2nd half not so much.

I love how the game will be like your watching it under water then the commercials will come on clear as day :mad:
That was my experience as well.

Had the same problem. Constantly cutting out and when it was working, the quality was so bad that everything looked a blurry mess. Ironically, I switched in the second half to the stolen feed that someone linked on the board and it was crystal clear.

I watched the ESPN3 replay...started it about 40 minutes after completion. No problems. I have AT&T UVerse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom