I hate Ohio State more than life itself | Syracusefan.com

I hate Ohio State more than life itself

RF2044

Living Legend
You can already tell that Kansas is going to get a much differently officiated game than what we got subjected to.

Go Kansas--screw Ohio State.

Let's go OSU! Sullinger is a class act and I'd love to see him go up against the front line of Kentucky. Of course, Robinson is no slouch either.

I take it back--Kansas getting screwed on several calls.

SU would be crushing Kansas right now.

Watching both of these games leaves me with even more of a sour taste, as the Cuse looked capable of beating any of the teams out there.

Lenzelle Smith with a career high in free throws last week - you don't say? Never would have guessed that, thanks Nance. :(

Watching both of these games leaves me with even more of a sour taste, as the Cuse looked capable of beating any of the teams out there.

Agreed. Missed opportunity.

Well, not so much "missed" as negated by lopsided fouls / free throws last week.

What you should almost say is:

"I'm pissed at Ohio State because Fab Melo got his own ass suspended."

Rooting for a great game and may the winner keep the Bluegrass State BLUE come late Monday night.

Bizarre call on Craft. They just called a foul on him for doing what he does on most possessions defensively.

What you should almost say is:

"I'm pissed at Ohio State because Fab Melo got his own ass suspended."

Rooting for a great game and may the winner keep the Bluegrass State BLUE come late Monday night.

No--that isn't remotely what I meant. My wife is an OSU grad. Several of my in-laws went to OSU. So this last week has been torturous for me beyond my ability to describe. I'm not pissed at OSU because we lost to them, I've always disliked them and been put off by the annoying antics of their delusional fanbase.

And for me, last week's lopsided officiating cemented my hatred for that school--personal ties notwithstanding, there is no way I'm rooting for them. I share your opinion that I'd prefer to see anybody other than Kentucky...provided it isn't OSU. So while Fab not being there last week sucks, it has very little to do with why I made the OP.

I like when they showed the Craft family and said they "salute the Buckeyes". The sister gave reason for the Captain to salute too :cool:

You can already tell that Kansas is going to get a much differently officiated game than what we got subjected to.

Go Kansas--screw Ohio State.

You knew this was coming. The NCAA took a crap load of heat for the officiating last weekend. They made sure to get the best guys in the FF and, I'm sure, had them studying film of the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight garbage.

I can't believe Kansas is still in the game. They are playing SO BAD!

You knew this was coming. The NCAA took a crap load of heat for the officiating last weekend. They made sure to get the best guys in the FF and, I'm sure, had them studying film of the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight garbage.

I don't know. This game is okay, but I'd much rather have Higgins around so I could watch Ohio State shoot 50 free throws. It was much more exciting last week.

These officials are pretty solid thus far. They're the first crew that haven't called a foul every time Craft throws himself into the defender and then toss the ball at the rim when he drives. They burned Cincy on that move repeatedly, I think we only got it once, but that was the only time he drove.

Ohio State is getting away with murder in this game!

Craft is fouling every time he jabs at the offensive player, & they are whistling Kansas for non-touches, just like our game.

I can't root against Kansas, I would love to see them spank the Mildcats...

I am tired of watching craft & Sullinger with their snide little faces... Get rid of them Kansas !!!!

I give Lenzelle the shot here.

7-8 from the field, 3-4 from 3. Go with the hot hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom