I hate Ohio State more than life itself | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I hate Ohio State more than life itself

What a gutsy player that Craft kid is. Hahahahahahah

I love all the animosity towards Craft. It totally cracks me up. He is absolutely one of those players that you love when he plays on your team but hate when your team plays against him (like Devo). I think the real reason every one hates him is because he destroyed Scoop last weekend. If Scoop had played to half his potential, Craft would have been in our rearview mirror and WOULD NOT be a continuing story.

If last week's game had been reffed like this one, I would've loved our chances. These refs weren't whistle happy.

I love all the animosity towards Craft. It totally cracks me up. He is absolutely one of those players that you love when he plays on your team but hate when your team plays against him (like Devo). I think the real reason every one hates him is because he destroyed Scoop last weekend. If Scoop had played to half his potential, Craft would have been in our rearview mirror and WOULD NOT be a continuing story.

He destroyed Scoop?

LOL...okay...

Scoop has a very solid game against Craft. Played him better than just about anybody all year, given Craft's "reputation" as a lock down defender.

And if Craft wasn't whining to the officials on the last play, they may have gotten another shot, a strip, or a steal. The last image of him on a college basketball court will be him with his arms extended bitching to an official. F him.

He destroyed Scoop?

LOL...okay...

Scoop has a very solid game against Craft. Played him better than just about anybody all year, given Craft's "reputation" as a lock down defender.

Please. He picked Scoop clean at least twice in the first half alone. He completely disrupted Scoop's game. Scoop made some big shots in the second half, but he wasn't the same player.

Please. He picked Scoop clean at least twice in the first half alone. He completely disrupted Scoop's game. Scoop made some big shots in the second half, but he wasn't the same player.

"Please" yourself. You've really overstated Craft's defensive impact. He sure as didn't "destroy" Scoop. And I was there to see it first hand.

And if Craft wasn't whining to the officials on the last play, they may have gotten another shot, a strip, or a steal. The last image of him on a college basketball court will be him with his arms extended bitching to an official. F him.

True on that. Can't stand any kid who looks to the officials at all.

"Please" yourself. You've really overstated Craft's defensive impact. And I was there to see it first hand.

Good for you. They won, we lost. Scoop played pretty badly. Not as badly as Joseph, but not well.

Scoop had 14 points...6 assists..1 steal.. 2 turnovers.

Craft had 5 points...4 assists...1 steal...2 turnovers.

Good for you. They won, we lost. Scoop played pretty badly. Not as badly as Joseph, but not well.

They sure did, but it sure as hell wasn't a function of Scoop's play.

Your assessment of how he played is as off the wall as your asinine proclamation that Craft destroyed Scoop. Claiming that he forced Scoop into two turnovers in the first half is blatantly false. Sorry.

Scoop had 14 points...6 assists..1 steal.. 2 turnovers.

Craft had 5 points...4 assists...1 steal...2 turnovers.

Yeah, still not sure how Scoop wasn't credited for a few more, but hey, it is what it is.

Scoop OFTEN left Craft in the DUST on his way to the basket, & Craft was hacking away like a lumberjack on every possession! Craft should have been fouled out before halftime in our game.

SO MANY missed opportunities in this Tournament for CUSE. We missed Melo, we missed layups, we missed fair officiating, & it all caused us to MISS the FINAL FOUR !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom