I HATE Robin Van Persie | Syracusefan.com

I HATE Robin Van Persie

I think Chicharito and Berbatov (or Welbeck) would be the second best attacking duo in the EPL

Edit: I forgot about Tevez and Aguero.

They're loaded up front. I wonder if they'll try to get more than 2 of them on the field at a time. You'd think they'd have to.

i was surprised to see them not get chicarito in the game today.. he has a great first touch and while rooney is rooney.. the bulldog approach wasnt going to beat everton.. everton should have won2-0

i was surprised to see them not get chicarito in the game today.. he has a great first touch and while rooney is rooney.. the bulldog approach wasnt going to beat everton.. everton should have won2-0

What a tremendous game! Everton played balls out, their crowd was nuts. United didn't look ready for their intensity. Great win for Everton.

Berbatov to Fulham confirmed

Saw that. Dembele leaving Craven Cottage as well and looks like Dempsey may end up at Villa if Liverpool don't move for him. Martin Jol is off his rocker

So much for Dempsey at a club battling for CL football.. going to be battling relegation if the Villa move actually happens.

I still think Berba could be a 10-15 goal scorer with the gametime.

So much for Dempsey at a club battling for CL football.. going to be battling relegation if the Villa move actually happens.

I still think Berba could be a 10-15 goal scorer with the gametime.

Looks like Dempsey refused the Villa move. Shame on me for reading a soccernet article and thinking it was up to date.

Essien to Real on loan is interesting. Essien has always been one of my favorites, I hope he will be back next season. Given his age and injury history though, probably won't happen. I love Fenerbahce, so them failing to qualify to the ECL was a double stomach punch, had the won he was rumored to have made the move there. My preferences aside, Real is clearer better for him, but I would have loved an Essien Fener jersey.

Also, Berbatov is pure class:
“Tevez did it out of spite. But I wouldn’t do something like that. I had the opportunity to sign for City but I chose United.”

“I feel happy playing in this team. It is everything I thought it would be. Ryan Giggs has been here since the beginning and says he never wanted to go anywhere else. I don’t want to go anywhere either.”

“I am just myself. I don’t want to be compared with anybody else – especially a legend like Cantona.”

“I don’t play for myself, I play for the team. You have 75,000 people supporting you every game, the most successful coach in the world and the best players in the world. What more could you wan”

“I am lucky. I have loved my time here. I was disappointed with myself that I could not please all the supporters. I have said before the people of Manchester United are the judges and that is the way it should be. It is their team. I am a guest. A privileged guest.”

“He is one of the most successful managers in the history of the game. I write things down about the way we train and how he treats people. It is like a school. You work with the best manager and play with the best players. I try to learn. I am at the biggest club in the world. If I can learn anywhere it is here.”

“My agent called me to say we have interest from Manchester United. I said: ‘Don’t joke with me’ but he said he was serious. So I was speechless. When the biggest club contact you, it’s a big deal for me coming from a small country like Bulgaria.”

“The truth is, I love this club, but I am not going to be useful to anyone, if I am not playing. And I want to play, I want to help. But for unknown reasons it’s not going to happen, or my chances will be limited, so it’s better for everyone if we say goodbye.”

“By joining United, I achieved everything”​

at least clint went with spurs instead .. as for rvp i was hoping anywhere but ot... oh well as an arsenal fan just hoping for some offense.. need to get some sort of production up front .

i wont go to that extent but should he accidentally pull a hammy and not score another goal all season .. i wont care much..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom