I hate this board | Syracusefan.com

I hate this board

LAOrange

Starter
Didn't the Fine mess teach anybody anything? We DON'T know anything yet. Rampant speculation. Ridiculous threats. All I know is that the Tournament was going to be tough enough and the rest of the kids on this team need all the support they can get. Christmas was the Number One center in his class. With extended minutes and the help of his teammates and fans maybe he plays the games of his life.

Might have been useful if he had played center all year instead of starting at the 4 then getting pulled at the first stoppage.

Didn't the Fine mess teach anybody anything? We DON'T know anything yet. Rampant speculation. Ridiculous threats. All I know is that the Tournament was going to be tough enough and the rest of the kids on this team need all the support they can get. Christmas was the Number One center in his class. With extended minutes and the help of his teammates and fans maybe he plays the games of his life.

Dude, if you think this board is bad then go look at the tweets people are sending directly to Fab. An absolute deluge of unfiltered hate.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?15ihj5

Nice Passive Aggressive statement I am depressed as heck, but if you don't like the board then don't read the posts. My goodness, people have the right to feel whatever they want we aren't winning the NC now, and people are sad, ticked, angry. If your statements came from one of the stalwarts of the board I would take them with more credence, but the old saying if its free then you don't have any legitimate complaints.

Nice Passive Aggressive statement I am depressed as heck, but if you don't like the board then don't read the posts. My goodness, people have the right to feel whatever they want we aren't winning the NC now, and people are sad, ticked, angry. If your statements came from one of the stalwarts of the board I would take them with more credence, but the old saying if its free then you don't have any legitimate complaints.
This board is pretty much the equivalent of talking to yourself to blow off steam. We need a Cooler Heads board!

Dude, if you think this board is bad then go look at the tweets people are sending directly to Fab. An absolute deluge of unfiltered hate.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?15ihj5

Don't even wanna look, that's disgusting. I feel like at some point in everyone's life they need to realize this is just sports and to just sit back and root for your team. It's alright to get frustrated and complain at times but attacks on players and coaches don't do any good and only show your true character. I use to be a vile person, shouting about how awful players and just being hateful in general. Then I turned 18 and grew up a bit.

Anyone who sends this kid a message is f'ed up. Get a life.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Yeah, regardless of what happened, leave the kid alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom