I hate to be that guy, but... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

I hate to be that guy, but...

That’s what the mascot is though lol
And Stanford's mascot is the "Cardinal" as seen here.
Other than Syracuse and Stanford, there are only 4 other P5 teams whose mascot does not end in an "S".
Name them.
817a17286260fe6a8cb3168b290ef826.jpg

Last edited:
And Stanford's mascot is the "Cardinal" as seen here.
Other than Syracuse and Stanford, there are only 4 other P5 teams whose mascot does not end in an "S".
Name them.
817a17286260fe6a8cb3168b290ef826.jpg
That's not Stanford's official mascot, and Cardinal is a color.

That's not Stanford's official mascot, and Cardinal is a color.
Actually, they don't have an official mascot, but the tree is pretty much universally recognized as their mascot. It roams the sidelines for football, and basketball, it attends meet and greets with the fans, it travels with the team etc. Heck, it even shows up in ESPN commercials.
And yes, I'm aware that the "Cardinal" is the school color, and not named after the bird. Otherwise it would be the "Cardinals"

Tulane green wave
Syracuse Orange
Stanford Cardinal
Illinois Illini
ND. Fighting Irish
St. John’s Red Storm
Alabama Crimson Tide

Best I can do. And I didn’t look.

Tulane green wave
Syracuse Orange
Stanford Cardinal
Illinois Illini
ND. Fighting Irish
St. John’s Red Storm
Alabama Crimson Tide

Best I can do. And I didn’t look.
Navy Midshipmen
Marshall Thundering Herd
Cornell Big Red
Dartmouth Big Green

I know, not P5, but this is one of my favorite bar trivia questions.

Navy Midshipmen
Marshall Thundering Herd
Cornell Big Red
Dartmouth Big Green

I know, not P5, but this is one of my favorite bar trivia questions.
Well then:
Harvard Crimson
Bucknell Bison

Enough is enough. People need to stop posting in this thread until an actual announcement about SU's new uniforms is made. Every time I log-in, I see the "Alert" highlighted and with excitement (and a little trepidation), I rush to the thread to see what cool uniforms the Orange will be wearing next year. Instead, I am left with a sense of longing when seeing other schools' announcement (or worse, disappointment reading multiple posts on school nicknames that do not contain an "s") and a sense of regret in getting my hopes up one more time. You all are killing me. :)

Enough is enough. People need to stop posting in this thread until an actual announcement about SU's new uniforms is made. Every time I log-in, I see the "Alert" highlighted and with excitement (and a little trepidation), I rush to the thread to see what cool uniforms the Orange will be wearing next year. Instead, I am left with a sense of longing when seeing other schools' announcement (or worse, disappointment reading multiple posts on school nicknames that do not contain an "s") and a sense of regret in getting my hopes up one more time. You all are killing me. :)
I had to stop feverishly checking Twitter, last Thursday. We are 99.9% assured that the official release will have A NEW THREAD. (Bare minimum that this thread gets the proper title)