I have been snorting vicodin since sunrise | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I have been snorting vicodin since sunrise

I decided not to make an appearance at the office and went straight to hooters on Peachtree. ATLiens: if you're nearby, swing by. Love being surrounded by all this Orange - the only other Orange worthy of being mentioned in the breath as my beloved Syracuse Orange. The only downside is the ACC tourney is here in ATL, so ACC fans and players are everywhere.

I am so sorry I clicked on this thread ... and like any good train wreak I just couldn't stop looking at it ... damn you all

I woke up because my son was crying. After a quick shower I got dressed and headed off to work. On my way I picked up a couple of dollar burritos from McDonald's and an OJ. That was ok.

I kinda feel like I'm missing out on some things though.

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie...

Snorting bath salts with jumper cables clamped onto my nips

I just crawled through five hundred yards of smelling foulness you can't even imagine and came out clean on the other side.

Doing my pregame regimen of monster and coffee at work and will be promptly filled with rage at 12 noon. At 12:13 I will punch through my moniter in a black out rage when we are down 6, and by 12:25 when my monitor is replaced I will see we're ending and 18-2 run and all will be right with the world. For those 12 blacked out minutes the UConn fan that sits next to me is in grave danger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom