I have little interest in today's game | Syracusefan.com

I have little interest in today's game

chakka3421

All Conference
Just can't get into this game after last weeks big EGG drop - hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be looking forward to the WVA game - getting the spouse to come with me is just not happening anymore (was my D Driver).

Just can't get into this game after last weeks big EGG drop - hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be looking forward to the WVA game - getting the spouse to come with me is just not happening anymore (was my D Driver).

That makes one of you. GO ORANGE!

If we were playing someone other than a guaranteed win you would be excited. I feel the same but only because it's tulane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we were playing someone other than a guaranteed win you would be excited. I feel the same but only because it's tulane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guaranteed win? We were tied with Rhode Island with like 8 minutes left.

Gee, we'll really miss ya. I always miss the old bandwagon fans

Maybe your not as big of a fan as you think. During the GRob era, I was excited every week for every game. That changed pretty quickly by the 1st quarter but I was still excited.

Maybe your not as big of a fan as you think. During the GRob era, I was excited every week for every game. That changed pretty quickly by the 1st quarter but I was still excited.

I'm the same as you -- there is nothing better than a college football Saturday. I wouldn't care if we played a pop Warner squad tonight.

As far as the OP is concerned, he's clearly a horrendous fan

There's only 12 games a year. Every game is up in the air. How can you NOT be interested?

I'm pumped and, btw, there hasn't been a guaranteed win on the Orange schedule since the McNabb days.

not me buddy...i live for cuse gameday regardless of opponent or record, etc

My wife is irrelevant when it comes to sports. I could care less if she isn't interested in sports. That's her choice.

The only thing that matters is she knows I'm an SU and sports fan in general and she respects that.

I'd bet that 80+% of married males don't expect or get their wives to watch games with them. Who would want to watch a game with someone who really isn't into the sport?

Shouldn't be a problem.

:crazy:Oh Lord

I commend you. It takes alot of stones to call yourself a "fair-weather" fan.

I bet when we get to the bowl game this year, you'll be bragging to your friends that you watched every snap of every game this season.

Better show some interest. If SU loses its no bowl game this year. This is a MUST win and a huge game if there is any dream of making ANY bowl this year

I commend you. It takes alot of stones to call yourself a "fair-weather" fan.

I bet when we get to the bowl game this year, you'll be bragging to your friends that you watched every snap of every game this season.

Never said I was die hard fan but I think I'm more than a fair weather one - I have been to every game even during all the torture years of the grob era. I was at the Pinstripe bowl too. What I'm trying to tell you meatheads is that my spouse who is a fair weather fan came back this year to watch home games with me.

I know, you complained last week that the team sucks and your wife will never come to another home game again. For us fans who get excited to watch SU play even in games we know they will probably never win - your comment falls on deaf ears.

If it's on SNY otherwise I'll listen on radio. My dis-interest was more about not studying or reading about the other team like I normally do. Didn't even read SWC75's pre game write ups which are good reads.

If it's on SNY otherwise I'll listen on radio. My dis-interest was more about not studying or reading about the other team like I normally do. Didn't even read SWC75's pre game write ups which are good reads.

Well that I would say is very different. ;)

Behold all what is wrong with SU Football - too many supposed fans like this guy

What a bad post and bad thought.

Ugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom