I have no idea... | Syracusefan.com

I have no idea...

Crusty

Living Legend
...if we are a lot better than we think or a lot worse.
Questions everywhere except the offense and even there we ard not sure about depth. I feel pretty good about Willis and receivers but wonder how beat up our oline may be.
Will Wax settle the defense down or are the losses onthe the dline be too much?
Will ST get fixed or will they just be able to slap a bandaid on it?
I like what we have on the roster fir the future but will we b e able to get through the season intact and looking forward to the future.

I really don't like our defensive scheme but once you adjust for ST it appears it is working OK for year one.

I have given up on a better than average run game and hope Kyle isn't forced to take do many chances as he has so far.
In the final analysis, I am convinced more than ever that we have the right staff and the right plan.

Just need more of the same for a few years and to get lucky with a QB next year.

We’ll see.

...if we are a lot better than we think or a lot worse.
Questions everywhere except the offense and even there we ard not sure about depth. I feel pretty good about Willis and receivers but wonder how beat up our oline may be.
Will Wax settle the defense down or are the losses onthe the dline be too much?
Will ST get fixed or will they just be able to slap a bandaid on it?
I like what we have on the roster fir the future but will we b e able to get through the season intact and looking forward to the future.

I really don't like our defensive scheme but once you adjust for ST it appears it is working OK for year one.

I have given up on a better than average run game and hope Kyle isn't forced to take do many chances as he has so far.
In the final analysis, I am convinced more than ever that we have the right staff and the right plan.

Just need more of the same for a few years and to get lucky with a QB next year.

We’ll see.
I think your conclusion is the the point of this team. Sure, we don't have all the tools we want ... yet. Sure, the changes make us deficient in some areas, but we thrive. Sure, ST stinks but the staff is owning it and we will have to accept we will not dominate...yet we win.

This staff finds ways to win. This attitude is contagious. This is a step in the right direction.

P.S. Rutgers is putting on a punting clinic against Wiscy, maybe the ST and ST coach could tune in...

I think your conclusion is the the point of this team. Sure, we don't have all the tools we want ... yet. Sure, the changes make us deficient in some areas, but we thrive. Sure, ST stinks but the staff is owning it and we will have to accept we will not dominate...yet we win.

This staff finds ways to win. This attitude is contagious. This is a step in the right direction.

P.S. Rutgers is putting on a punting clinic against Wiscy, maybe the ST and ST coach could tune in...
And they had a field goal blocked.

I mentioned after the GA Tech game that we wouldn't really know who we are as a team until after the Pitt game. By then we will have faced every type of O, every type of D, and every type of talent (with the exception of Miami). So after Pitt we would have a good idea of how VA Tech, BC, Cal, and UConn will go. There is nothing those four can show us that we haven't already seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom