I have that nervous late night energy hype | Syracusefan.com

I have that nervous late night energy hype

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Sneakers Avatar Guy
Just like I did after the 6 OT hoops win in the Garden over UConn... couldn't sleep for hours after that, feeling the exact same thing now. It's been so long since I've felt that for a 'cuse football win, it's amazing!
OuMKVzS.gif

Just like I did after the 6 OT hoops win in the Garden over UConn... couldn't sleep for hours after that, feeling the exact same thing now. It's been so long since I've felt that for a 'cuse football win, it's amazing!
OuMKVzS.gif
I'm right there with ya. Watching the game replay now (2:16am). Can't get enough! What a great night.

I’m at my son’s hockey practice. It started at 6:15. I just poured the cup of coffee over my head.
I told my wife last night at the 6-7 minute mark... Do you realize what we're seeing?

We've been coming here for 25 years, and through all those wins, great teams and memories, we'd never done this.

I was born in '83, so I didn't attend Nebraska. Last night was OUR Nebraska.

And the JUICE, GOD DAMN SKIPPY IT WAS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!!

OuMKVzS.gif
there's going to be a lot of babies made tonight...

I told my wife last night at the 6-7 minute mark... Do you realize what we're seeing?

We've been coming here for 25 years, and through all those wins, great teams and memories, we'd never done this.

I was born in '83, so I didn't attend Nebraska. Last night was OUR Nebraska.

And the JUICE, GOD DAMN SKIPPY IT WAS WORTH THE SQUEEZE!!!

Did you rush the field?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom