I have to think /presume there will never again be a Yankee scout | Syracusefan.com

I have to think /presume there will never again be a Yankee scout

CaliCuse

All American
finding a Mickey Mantle type hiding in the play grounds of America and be signed without having to compete with everyone else due to the internet and all the other media revelations. The Yanks could use a little spark of youth like a Trout or a Harper. This Boston series was excellent viewing. As someone who thinks that Fenway is a joke, I loved that Andruw Jones made Fenway his bitch in these games. It begs the ? as to how many homers would Jones hit if he was a Red Sox? Interesting thought at the least.:rolleyes:

As a Yankee fan, you're really mocking another team's ballpark dimensions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" No I flat out think that Fenway is a joke. Yankee Stadium has a shorter right field distance to be sur but the fact of the matter is that pop fly to right field don't bounce off a kiddy wall foe double;ls and or singles. or worse fly over the front edge for a minor league homer. Mock?" hell no its silly and disgusting that a franchise as wealthy as the Sox retain that joke proudly. Take the freaking park apart board by board and donate the thing to some college for their use.:confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom