I haven't been lifting weights since the Pinstripe Bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I haven't been lifting weights since the Pinstripe Bowl

I'll be banging hookers in Utica all week.

your girl!

ugly-hookers-5-580x728.jpg

Stevenson, was that you smoking PCP with Aaron Hernandez? I had to check the pictures I had to make sure it wasn't me.

Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Game day! I'm at work going stir crazy waiting for the game. I will be here long after the game but I will follow via phone. Anyone else getting impatient for kickoff?

Someone enjoy a tailgate or home spread on my behalf.

Woke up this morning without any alarm and the clock read 4:44 AM. Believing this to be a sign I carved the number 44 into my upper body with a 12-in serrated knife. Proceeded to the medicine cabinet for some hydrogen peroxide to apply to the wound but thought that wouldn't be hard-nosed so I drank a 16-oz bottle of rubbing alcohol instead. Shirtless I went outside and got down into a four-point stance in the direction of the house next door. Three hours later my Rutgers grad neighbor, Bob, exited his home. I bull rushed, hit him square in the solar plexus and DE cleated the pansy. Left him lying on his back gasping for air. I went back inside and have been shooting coke ever since.

Let's GET THIS!

Woke up this morning without any alarm and the clock read 4:44 AM. Believing this to be a sign I carved the number 44 into my upper body with a 12-in serrated knife. Proceeded to the medicine cabinet for some hydrogen peroxide to apply to the wound but thought that wouldn't be hard-nosed so I drank a 16-oz bottle of rubbing alcohol instead. Shirtless I went outside and got down into a four-point stance in the direction of the house next door. Three hours later my Rutgers grad neighbor, Bob, exited his home. I bull rushed, hit him square in the solar plexus and DE cleated the pansy. Left him lying on his back gasping for air. I went back inside and have been shooting coke ever since.

Let's GET THIS!
That's better than banging hookers

I just huffed glue made from the hooves of Orijinals wife's horse. Drank a pint of terpentine. Punched four puppies in the face. And consumed two stem cell fetus'. LETS GO ORANGE.

Let's GET THIS![/quote

Hardnosed and bowling over a Rutgers fan, a great two for one omen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom