I hope everyone calling BT and JS garbage stay quiet | Syracusefan.com

I hope everyone calling BT and JS garbage stay quiet

People who said they were garbage should stay quiet. People who said they were playing like garbage, and that they needed to play much better, were merely stating the obvious.

Many of the attacks on both were vicious and unqualified.

People who said they were garbage should stay quiet. People who said they were playing like garbage, and that they needed to play much better, were merely stating the obvious.
This, 100%. You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Brandon Triche supporter than me over the years, and even I was getting fed up with how poorly he was playing through most of the month of February and into March.

This, 100%. You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger Brandon Triche supporter than me over the years, and even I was getting fed up with how poorly he was playing through most of the month of February and into March.

Exactly. Sorry...when you shoot as poorly as he did from 3 during that LONG stretch, it's fine to comment on it.

44cuse

Exactly. Sorry...when you shoot as poorly as he did from 3 during that LONG stretch, it's fine to comment on it.

44cuse

A lot of people went WAY beyond that.

Kid bleeds Orange. He ain't Pearl/Sherm/Stevie/Red/...., guess what, it ain't a crime. Doesn't mean he's garbage and this validates all the tools who have claimed he was no good from day one.

The kid had a string of bad games in a 100 plus game career. People who don't take the totality of his performance into account are idiots.

People who don't recognize the limitations of players or acknowledge the stretch of extremely poor and unexplainable play are idiots. Where are you going with this thread?

A lot of people went WAY beyond that.

Kid bleeds Orange. He ain't Pearl/Sherm/Stevie/Red/...., guess what, it ain't a crime. Doesn't mean he's garbage and this validates all the tools who have claimed he was no good from day one.

That's overstating it. Was there some over the top stuff? Sure. But not anything that deserves a post telling everyone to shut up. And, it's from the same people every time that no one really cares about anyway because they always say the same thing.

44cuse

People who don't recognize the limitations of players or acknowledge the stretch of extremely poor and unexplainable play are idiots. Where are you going with this thread?

How old are you? In any occupation sometimes people hit a rough patch. When you get some experience and wisdom you might recognize that.

That's overstating it. Was there some over the top stuff? Sure. But not anything that deserves a post telling everyone to shut up. And, it's from the same people every time that no one really cares about anyway because they always say the same thing.

44cuse

I don't spend much time on this board, but I spent enough to know that I'm not overstating the venom on this board.

How old are you? In any occupation sometimes people hit a rough patch. When you get some experience and wisdom you might recognize that.

Good lord. Talk about dramatic.

I don't have an issue with this post. I normally hate the game-to-game one-upsmanship of posters with an agenda playing this type of card., but we weren't going anywhere unless Brandon and James got their heads out of their rear ends and started producing offensively.

They have, and thus they deserve accolades. Kudos to them.

Need both players to keep it rolling the rest of the preseason. If they hit shots, we can beat anybody. If they don't, we can lose to anybody.

Only quarrel I had from either today was the two freethrows brandon missed they were almost AO esque.
I was literally thinking Brandon these are the game winners and clank, clank.

They need to play with the attitude that every play on both ends is crunch time.

Not sure the purpose of this thread. Oh maybe...

"This year" is kind of underselling things.

Prior years has a whole bunch of Triche vs ____ for playing time context.

Boeheim has thought enough of the kid to start him from day one. The end of the season stretch must have given some people the feeling that all stuff was validated, when all it did was show that player, as well as the rest of his team, had a rough stretch.

BT, and JS, are very good college players. That they aren't more than that, and that they don't match the level of other guys in this program, or don't bring certain skills, shouldn't equate to failure.

I'm really hoping both bring it today. I love all of our players, but the sad part is they played like supermen and we still barely beat a Pitt team that was not playing so well. That part scares me when an opponent like Georgetown is on deck.

For that matter, I was going nuts seeing Baye and even Rak catch a dish without bobbling and slam with authority. All of that and still only a narrow victory is foreboding, in my somewhat humble opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom